Jan 6 - 16th

Disney_Belle

Will anyone from here be there on those days? Or will there be any meets? I live up in massachusetts and so the chances of me making it to a meet aren't very likely but if there is one I would love to know!

Hope everyone had a great halloween!

Yeah - my wife and I are taking our 2 year old for her first trip from the 3rd to the 14th - ought to be eventful!

We took her to Disneyland when she was about 16 months old and she really enjoyed that... We're really hoping this goes well.

We're really looking forward to it - she knows all of her princesses and some of the other characters as well.

She even went as Cinderella for Halloween!

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

xodisneybelleox said:
Will anyone from here be there on those days? Or will there be any meets? I live up in massachusetts and so the chances of me making it to a meet aren't very likely but if there is one I would love to know!

Hope everyone had a great halloween!
Check here

Upvote 0
My family (JJHale from these boards is my dad) and I, as well as my boyfriend, will be in WDW from January 11 - 24. We're staying at the CBR, where are you staying?

I'll be celebrating my 19th birthday while we're down there, so it should be fun! :wave:

Upvote 0

WDW Kip

Hi, I'm from Massachusetts too, and my wife and I will be there with my sister-in-law from Jan. 1-8.

Interested to here where in Mass. you're from.

Upvote 0

Disney_Belle

Original Poster
Benjo221 said:
Hi, I'm from Massachusetts too, and my wife and I will be there with my sister-in-law from Jan. 1-8.

Interested to here where in Mass. you're from.

Im from Taunton (about 45 minutes south of boston) - Its been a pretty well known city lately though due to the dam that almost broke.

Upvote 0

WDW Kip

xodisneybelleox said:
Im from Taunton (about 45 minutes south of boston) - Its been a pretty well known city lately though due to the dam that almost broke.
Good to hear from you. My wife and I are out in Westborough, just west of Framingham.

Upvote 0

Disney_Belle

Original Poster
Benjo221 said:
Good to hear from you. My wife and I are out in Westborough, just west of Framingham.

thats about 45 minutes from here. what resort will you be staying at? will u be on or off site?

its going to be a nice break from New England weather come January lol.

Upvote 0

WDW Kip

xodisneybelleox said:
thats about 45 minutes from here. what resort will you be staying at? will u be on or off site?

its going to be a nice break from New England weather come January lol.
Yeah I know.

We'll be at Old Key West for a few nights, and then at the Wilderness Lodge for the rest of our stay.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom