Jack sparrow....

JBSLJames

Originally posted by NashvilleMouse
Are you talking about the Ocsar or the large statue that sits outside the local Chinese restaraunt; 'Great-Wall King Buffet'?

Ahhh, neither. You see there is this guy on Bourbon Street in New Orleans that hands out awards as you leave the restroom at the Gold Club:eek: :lookaroun

NashvilleMouse

Originally posted by JBSLJames
Ahhh, neither. You see there is this guy on Bourbon Street in New Orleans that hands out awards as you leave the restroom at the Gold Club:eek: :lookaroun

Yeah, I know this guy. His name is Stan. Didn't realize he was gold.... or naked. And tell me again why Murray or Penn will get this man?

Anyone got any scoop on the 2nd Pirate movie? :confused:

JBSLJames

Originally posted by NashvilleMouse
Yeah, I know this guy. His name is Stan. Didn't realize he was gold.... or naked. And tell me again why Murray or Penn will get this man?

Anyone got any scoop on the 2nd Pirate movie? :confused:

After his work in SNL, I didn't think I would have to explain Bill Murray, but it is a little known fact that Mr. Penn collects those things which frighten and may arouse the little mr. penn. Could be from beating his shoe against his head in Fast Times.

As for the Disney College. I honestly did not no such a thing existed until I arrived on this site. As for the drunken orgy, not all college is like that..I think...I pretty much can't remember my college days or just how I fathered 6 children from 7 different women..:hammer:

DDuckFan130

Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek
hmph...sounds like regular college...which makes sense, i guess, since it's college students doing the college program.

Oh, and it's not just for hospitality majors; my friend was a psych major.

from my understanding, anyone can do the college program. there's a teacher at my high school who did it, and she was an art education/graphic design major. i think she said she worked at the Main St. Bakery, but i'm not sure. it's been a while since i talked to her about it.

btw, to any of you 'newer' Johnny Depp fans (as in, those of you who have not yet be able to discover some of his earlier work), i highly recommend Benny and Joon, if you have not yet seen it. it's definately one of my favorites with Johnny! Chocolat is REALLY good too...a classic! for you fellow ladies out there, he's incredibly romantic in Chocolat, and completely irresistable! it's a must see for sure! and What's Eating Gilbert Grape is very touching, and another that i would recommend :)
as for him winning the Oscar...um, not really sure what catagory he up for...but seeing as you all are saying Penn might win, i assume it's Best Actor. in that case, odds look slim for Johnny. my guess would be that Penn is the favorite in that catagory this year; although, i personally prefer Johnny over Sean any day. but did Murray win the Globe over Sean? i can't remember...all i cared about that night was LotR and how well it would do. don't get me wrong, i adore Johnny, and i was rooting for him too, but i really didn't expect him to win. i mean, his performance was awesome, as it usually is, but just can't see it winning any awards. besides, even though Johnny is one of the best actors of his generation, imo he's quite often overlooked...too often, in fact. heck, i was impressed that he was even nominated for Pirates! i wish he would win, but i don't really look for it to happen. :(

I saw Chocolat and he looked as tasty as the chocolate, maybe more :lol: ...i also saw gilbert grape and i love it...what else? oh yeah Edward Scissorhands I love...Sleepy Hollow I love...I think that's it

TheDisneyQueen

Original Poster
I really have to see chocolate HUH?? I guess i will then! I know johnny won't win probably but at least he is there... by the way billy murray won for best actor for the GLOBES not Sean Penn
I love Johnny Depp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GORGEOUS?
What do u all think of BLOOM? HE IS GOOD LOOKING TO RIGHT?
LOTR RULES....!!!!!!

FanofDinsey1981

Originally posted by DDuckFan130
I saw Chocolat and he looked as tasty as the chocolate, maybe more :lol: ...i also saw gilbert grape and i love it...what else? oh yeah Edward Scissorhands I love...Sleepy Hollow I love...I think that's it

he is also in ed wood. if you like johnny, you will love this one.

here is his profile off of imdb.com

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000136/

looks like he has some intersting roles coming up. a remake of willy wonka, with him as willy. neverland, as j.m. barrie....

and you might also like him in one upon a time in mexico. quite funny.

I find him a very fun and intersting actor. who knows if he will win (heck, they gave 6 mile a 'gold naked guy' for best song....) but I hope he does. though bill murrey was great too. either one.
:sohappy: :wave:

imagineer99

Originally posted by TheDisneyQueen
I really have to see chocolate HUH?? I guess i will then! I know johnny won't win probably but at least he is there... by the way billy murray won for best actor for the GLOBES not Sean Penn

You are incorrect...both Sean Penn and Bill Murray won best actor awards. Bill Murray (won for comedy ) and Sean Penn (won for drama).:wave:

DDuckFan130

looks like he has some intersting roles coming up. a remake of willy wonka, with him as willy. neverland, as j.m. barrie....

I definitely think Johnny would be great as Willy Wonka...wasn't too keen on the remake but when I heard he'd do it I changed my mind and will keep an open mind..Hopefully soon I'll get to see Once Upon a Time in Mexico :)

NashvilleMouse

Originally posted by imagineer99
You are incorrect...both Sean Penn and Bill Murray won best actor awards. Bill Murray (won for comedy ) and Sean Penn (won for drama).:wave:

I hope Billy Murray wins the Oscar. He was jipped when he wasn't nominated for 'Meatballs' and 'CaddyShack'.

There is rumor that Depp is being considered for Willy Wonka. Although I think Nicholas Cage would be better. Rumor for the next title for Pirates
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: TREASURES OF THE LOST ABYSS

Tenny317

I love Johnny Depp in Pirates. I honestly watch it alost everday. Ha, I'm a pirates dork. I do think he deserves teh Oscar because his character was SOOOO original and out of this world. Do I think he'll win no because nobody ever takes comedy seriously in the Oscars. If people don't cry or go through tradegy in a movie it won't win, which I think is stupid. Pirates and Johnny Depp was a very interesting and entertaining movie. I have not been able to repeatedly watch a movie since The Wizard of Oz so Pirates must be a classic then. I can't wait for Pirates 2, it will be amazing. I also think Orlando Bloom and Kiera Knightly are amazing too. Well Orlando ain't to shabby to look at :slurp: I will hope for Johnny to win but let's not get our hopes up.

TheDisneyQueen

Original Poster
You are incorrect...both Sean Penn and Bill Murray won best actor awards. Bill Murray (won for comedy ) and Sean Penn (won for drama).

Sorry bout that... I forgot! I guess i was so depressed johnny lost i didn't care who won! LOL I really think Johnny is in a category of his own.... what a talanted actor he is!

imagineer99

Originally posted by TheDisneyQueen
BY THE WAY:
Does anyone have any information at all on POTC 2????????????I would love to here about it!!! Any information at all!!!

All I know is that the majority of the cast will be returning. Also, I'm happy to note that Gore Verbanski will be returning to direct the movie. He is really talented....can't wait to see what else he has got up his sleeve.
:cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom