Jack Black = Dreamfinder?!

Figment571

Original Poster
Yeah you didn't read it wrong. I was cruising wikipedia today in class (this site is blocked after one too many trips) and on the JII page it said that Jack Black might voice Dreamfinder if he returns.:eek::confused:

This makes no sense. Does any one know anything about this, I really don't think that that would happen.
Although I'm getting a really funny picture of Jack Black dressed like him.
:ROFLOL:

WDWGoof07

YES! Now we can have JII -- Tenacious D style!

Maybe we can go off on a journey to find the Pick of Destiny....

:lol:

Seriously, though, Jack Black is kind of an odd choice. I think he's great, but I just can't see him as Dreamfinder. Though I'm willing to give it a chance if it means the Dreamfinder would return.

FECNS

I would hope they choose a better voice for dreamfinder than jack Black Thinking of it his voice wouldn't fit too well

comics101

Does anyone on here ever watch Designed to Sell? The host of that show reminds me so much of Dreamfinder for some reason. I think if they decide to use someone new/ a known face, they should use this guy. I wanna say his name is Clive Pearse or something like that. Any way, I can kinda see how Jack Black could be Dreamfinder, but I'd rather someone else.

Dragonrider1227

I like Jack Black, but I this seems wron. Although, if King Kong proved anything, he can do more than what he's labeled for so you never know. Being Wikipedia, I doubt it's true.

the-reason14

Jack Black, Jack Black? Isnt he the dude that plays in all those "comedy" movies? How in the world does he fit into the Dreamfinder role or even a thought worthy candidate? He acts to much like an idiot and tries so hard to be funny, I can't see dreamfinder as him. Sorry but next.

Dragonrider1227

Jack Black, Jack Black? Isnt he the dude that plays in all those "comedy" movies? How in the world does he fit into the Dreamfinder role or even a thought worthy candidate? He acts to much like an idiot and tries so hard to be funny, I can't see dreamfinder as him. Sorry but next.
But just becaue it's all he does doesn't mean it's all he can do! He did play the King Kon movie completly straight afterall. I wouldn't see him as the Dreamfinder, but no one thought Michael Keaton could be Batman either at first. Just a little tidbit info for ya.:wave:

doop

Jack Black is hilarious, but somehow I don't think that he would be a very good choice as the voice of Dreamfinder. Anyway, it was from Wikipedia, so I wouldn't worry.

chels26

Does anyone on here ever watch Designed to Sell? The host of that show reminds me so much of Dreamfinder for some reason. I think if they decide to use someone new/ a known face, they should use this guy. I wanna say his name is Clive Pearse or something like that. .
first of all, love the show. and i NEVER thought of that but now that you say it.. OMG he is a really good match..

and i love jack black he is sooo strange. and throw a beard and a hat on him, hes no a bad looking dream finder. i actually think hed do a good job. But.. who knows if we can believe it or not

jedimaster1227

and Shaq can be the new voice of figment :D
:ROFLOL:

I still think my idea for a Kevin Lyttle attraction to replace the Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor would work... Shaq-ment could make a cameo too if you wanted! :lol:

But, in all seriousness, this isn't happening. In fact, this proves the validity of wikipedia... Sorry, but Jack Black won't be making his way to the Imagination Pavilion yet...

Plutofan1

From Unofficial Guide 2008--Page 561:

Disney is now looking to replace Honey, I Shrunk the Audience with a new 3-D movie that will serve as Dreamfinder's comeback vehicle--and management is insisting that he be portrayed by a well-known celebrity in this new film. Among the candidates reportedly being currently considered: Steve Martin, Jack Black, and Nathan Lane..

Still won't believe it till I see it (above caption it says Disney Dish with Jim Hill, who as we all know can not always be the most reliable source). To be honest I would rather see Jack Black than Steve Martin as Dreamfinder. Don't know about how I feel with Nathan Lane.

jedimaster1227

From Unofficial Guide 2008--Page 561:

Still won't believe it till I see it (above caption it says Disney Dish with Jim Hill, who as we all know can not always be the most reliable source). To be honest I would rather see Jack Black than Steve Martin as Dreamfinder. Don't know about how I feel with Nathan Lane.

I figure Nathan Lane is the best candidate of the three, but I don't forsee any of them portraying the character... I still think Richard Attenborough would portray the Dreamfinder the best if a celebrity HAD to be attached...

tirian

Well, Jack Black does seem to know how to enhance his own flights of fancy...how many times has he been caught on drugs?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom