I've split my pair!

MarknSue

Safest thing to do is join the socks with a piece of string, and thread 'em through your trousers. Its not fool proof of course - you have to remember what you've done when your taking them off or you fall over a lot.
Mark

NowInc

Originally posted by MarknSue
Safest thing to do is join the socks with a piece of string, and thread 'em through your trousers. Its not fool proof of course - you have to remember what you've done when your taking them off or you fall over a lot.
Mark

Wont work...the Gnomes can until em and take the one they need...

MarknSue

damn those crafty gnomes!!
only one thing for it then gentlemen!
we must all move somewhere sunny where socks are superflous and we can wear cool looking sandals all day long.
Who's with me?
Mark

NowInc

Originally posted by MarknSue
damn those crafty gnomes!!
only one thing for it then gentlemen!
we must all move somewhere sunny where socks are superflous and we can wear cool looking sandals all day long.
Who's with me?
Mark

I'm already there...its hot as hell today..and the sun is too bright....why am i never happy?

Beauty and the

Originally posted by tenchu
Really?Well you must have a perm then!

The old one's are the best:animwink:

I take it you have RedHair, wear a tartan kilt and a Tamishanta, eat mince'n'tatties for breakfast, dinner and tea.

I take it you are using the works computer, because youi must be too tight to pay internet charges:animwink:

PS Your really jealous that we won the World Cup in 66, what will you be doing this June?

markymark

Original Poster
Originally posted by Beauty and the

The old one's are the best:animwink:

I take it you have RedHair, wear a tartan kilt and a Tamishanta, eat mince'n'tatties for breakfast, dinner and tea.

I take it you are using the works computer, because youi must be too tight to pay internet charges:animwink:

PS Your really jealous that we won the World Cup in 66, what will you be doing this June?

LOL!!!!! :lol:

That'll be 2 - 0 to the English !!!

it's Culloden all over again! ;)

tenchu

I have got red hair actually. But I am getting picked on here!
You lot were pants as world champions, we beat you in '67, slim jim baxter playing keepie upies. Bliss!:p

Mr Bill

But remember the gnomes love Pepsi. Maybe you can share a bit with them, Mark. Use it as bait. Hmm, how do you bait a hook with Pepsi?:sohappy:

tenchu

I have got red hair actually. But I am getting picked on here!
You lot were pants as world champions, we beat you in '67, slim jim baxter playing keepie upies. Bliss!:p

I've not really got red hair.

markymark

Original Poster

I've not really got red hair.

OH SURE!!!!! retract it now why dont ya - I already have the stereotypical "Russ Abbott" image of you in my head! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom