I've split my pair!

markymark

Original Poster
Originally posted by tenchu
Does it have a green thread in the toe?

No, no I've still got that pair. This is the pair with the red tubing round the top - it's driving me insane! It went in the washing amchine with it's friend, and only the friend came out!

tenchu

It'll have run off with the postman! Thats what happenned with half a pair of trousers i had!I had to buy a guard dog to protecty clothes. It's a sad state of affairs. Never would that happen in disney world!

Ariel

Originally posted by markymark

No, no I've still got that pair. This is the pair with the red tubing round the top - it's driving me insane! It went in the washing amchine with it's friend, and only the friend came out!

Hmmm....have you checked the fridge?

markymark

Original Poster
Originally posted by Ariel

Hmmm....have you checked the fridge?

Checked the fridge when I got home - NOTHING!!!!

I have a feeling it may have got mixed in with some rice pudding I had the other day, it was a bit chewy at the time.

I'll keep looking though. :(

Beauty and the

Mark when I first saw this post I thought you'd split your trousers:lol:
I should have known that wasn't true with a 17lb weight loss in 1 month You are slimmer of the month:king:

Lets hear it for Marky:sohappy: :sohappy:

markymark

Original Poster
Originally posted by Beauty and the
Mark when I first saw this post I thought you'd split your trousers:lol:
I should have known that wasn't true with a 17lb weight loss in 1 month You are slimmer of the month:king:

Lets hear it for Marky:sohappy: :sohappy:

AWWWWWE shucks!!!

:eek:

NowInc

Apparently you dont know about the Laundry Knomes....They collect socks..but never in pairs. They go into your washing machine/dryer and steal one....

The sock is gone forever my friend.....sorry....

markymark

Original Poster
Originally posted by NowInc
Apparently you dont know about the Laundry Knomes....They collect socks..but never in pairs. They go into your washing machine/dryer and steal one....

The sock is gone forever my friend.....sorry....

FOREVER!!!!!!

NNNNNoooooooooooooooooooo!!!

:cry: :cry:

and you think you're having a bad day ;)

NowInc

Originally posted by tenchu
You could go washing machine gnome fishing. All you need is an old sock and damn big hook...

Ah...those crafy bastards...they are way too smart for that....all you will get is ANOTHER missing sock...and a note saying "I got your sock now!! HAHA HAHAHA"

tenchu

They must have evolved to be more crafty over there! I have a fine collection of gnome teeth from my prey. Mwah ha ha ha ha!( In the words of many a mad proffessor)

markymark

Original Poster
Originally posted by NowInc

Ah...those crafy bastards...they are way too smart for that....all you will get is ANOTHER missing sock...and a note saying "I got your sock now!! HAHA HAHAHA"

See now I am just getting frightened :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom