I've been to Disney tons of times and never rode/saw.............

Dutch Inn '76

How do you know it's boring if you've never seen it?
It's from the same people that brought us Book or Mormon!

It's just not what I got to WDW for.

...and really? The same folks that made that offensive BoM, also made Nemo? Crazy. Another reason not to go.

7698296E-C789-FA91-AEAAFA772E639CB8.jpg

TheDuke

Haven't done Mine Train or the Laugh Floor at MK yet.

At EPCOT I haven't done the new Imagination, Frozen, the new Mexico boat ride, or the new Canada show.

At AK I haven't done the Triceratops Spin, the Nemo show, and probably some of the walking tours.

Keetz

Like someone else that also posted, I have been to Disney World 4 times and have never had a Dole Whip. The very first time that I went to Disney World, I was a teenager and my mom and I went with some friends. We kind of stumbled upon a fountain towards the back of Epcot that spits up small balls of water. It was summer, and we were extremely hot. We started hitting the balls of water at each other. The water was extremely cool and felt really good. I bet we played in that water for half an hour or so. Strangers even joined in. I have yet to make it back to that fountain, although I would love to show it to my kids.

Animal Kingdom
- Flight of Passage
- Raffiki Planet's Watch

Hollywood Studios
- Beauty and the Beast
- Frozen Sing-Along
- Launch Bay???

Epcot
- Turtle Talk
- Mission Space Relaunch
- Behind the Seeds Tour

Magic Kingdom
- Swiss Family
- Tom Sawyer
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Happily Ever After
- Muppets Great Moments in History

J_Carioca

Never done

MK:
Astro Orbiter
Carpets of Aladdin

E:
Advanced Training Lab
Mission Space

AK:
FOP
Boneyard
Everest
Triceratop Spin

DHS:
RRC
Twilight zone

I have some health issues that lead me to avoid very intense rides. Also I like the fact that there are still new things to do.

dodgr98

In the Parks
No
Fantasmic. We've tried a few times but have never gotten in. Something always seemed to some up that delayed our artiavel in the queue.

Mjt5126

Frozen and Pandora Stuff. We went the eeek pandora opened and didn’t stay on the property last time so couldn’t get FP. Would have tried for Frozen but it poured the day we were in Epcot. I have FP for both on this trip and will try and Rope drop the river journey

Haven’t done Ticki Birds either and really do t think it’s worth it

Dunston

I've never done Country Bears Jamboree or the Hall of Presidents. Even my parents felt it was too boring when I was there as a child.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom