I've been selected - now what?

MaskedSharpie

Original Poster
Ok, here's all I know so far... I did well on the interview, and got invited to an audition for a character part. After the audition, I got an e-mail saying that I passed the audition, but there were no roles in my height range (5'7" - 5'8"). Later I got an e-mail saying that I wasn't selected for a character part, but that I'd get a letter in the next few weeks that'll tell me what my role will be.

Does anyone know about how long I have to wait? I went to the April 3rd audition, and I know that some other people already know what their going to be doing.

Has this happened to anyone else?

jcollins13

Yes, the same thing happened to me. I auditioned on April 8th and a few days later I got the email saying I passed and like you the email that said I wasn't selected. I'm not sure how long it takes for a response. Hopefully I get my letter soon. I just don't know if the email means I am in or if I can expect a letter either inviting me or not. Sorry I'm not any help, but I'm in the same boat and want to know something!!!:confused:

joanna71985

I was in the same boat you are in. I auditioned March 30 in Boston and 5 days later got an email saying I didn't get character performer. After calling 2 times, 22 days later I get my letter saying that I will be a character attendant in August! I check in on August 2nd and can't wait. So just hang in there.

MaskedSharpie

Original Poster
joanna71985 said:
I was in the same boat you are in. I auditioned March 30 in Boston and 5 days later got an email saying I didn't get character performer. After calling 2 times, 22 days later I get my letter saying that I will be a character attendant in August! I check in on August 2nd and can't wait. So just hang in there.

alot of 2's in that post. hehe

I've e-mailed them and called them and they said that my letter was sent off... yesterday. So I guess we shall see.

MaskedSharpie

Original Poster
I finally got my letter!

I'm going to be in Merchandise!!! YAY!!!!!!! :sohappy:

Can't wait to meet some of ya'll fellow CPs this fall!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom