It's Worth A try....

magda_96

Going To Wdw By Your Self

Do you realize how luck you are. I would give anything to go back in time and go by myself without my parents. There were so many fights on where to go, where to eat, what to do next. Like alot of these people said, there is the single rider lines. You can save a ton of time there alone. I mean you shoudl be able to go through all 4 parks if you really want to. Now that I live close to WDW I sometimes go by myself on the weekends. I will catch a few rides here and there and watch some fireworks. You will have a great time by your self. If you parents want to waste their time in the outlets let them. Sea world is borning after kracken anyway. Have fun

slappy magoo

If I were going that time of year, I'd make an offer for at least a couple of the days. But I'm not. So it allows me to seem gracious when I'm not. :D

With a little bit of luck, you'll have many more opportunities to go to WDW, most of them with friends or that family of your own you'll have one day. Take advantage of this opportunity to do pretty much every little legal thing your heart desires without someone saying "Nooooo, I wanna go this way!"

Having said that, since both of your parents are going, I'm kinda shocked and angry that they never thought of at least ONE of them going with you on at least SOME of the days.

Another suggestion (IF you have access to park-hopping)-when you go, keep a change of clothes (or swim trunks) with you. Rent a locker if need be. One of the other advantages of going alone is the ability to go "Wow, this is crowded, I'm gonna go check out..." whichever other park floats your boat. Including the water parks. Especially since you're doing so much alone, you might find yourself being able to check out everything realtively fast. Trust me, even in that busy time of year, you'll see more than most people could ever hope to.

Plus, having a change of clothes affords you the luxury of hanging out with kids your age should you happen to hook up, and THEY decide to go to a water park or another park.

WDWCP

magda_96 said:
Do you realize how luck you are. I would give anything to go back in time and go by myself without my parents. There were so many fights on where to go, where to eat, what to do next. Like alot of these people said, there is the single rider lines. You can save a ton of time there alone. I mean you shoudl be able to go through all 4 parks if you really want to. Now that I live close to WDW I sometimes go by myself on the weekends. I will catch a few rides here and there and watch some fireworks. You will have a great time by your self. If you parents want to waste their time in the outlets let them. Sea world is borning after kracken anyway. Have fun

Also, keep in mind that if you're a 16 year old guy there by yourself, it will be a lot easier for you to "check out" the 16 year old girls that will be all over the place if you don't have your parents along.

Think about how nice it could be to just happen to "decide" to get in line for a particular attraction the same time as a couple cute girls your age? Darn, what horrible luck!!! :goodnevil

Austin1

WDWCP said:
Also, keep in mind that if you're a 16 year old guy there by yourself, it will be a lot easier for you to "check out" the 16 year old girls that will be all over the place if you don't have your parents along.

Think about how nice it could be to just happen to "decide" to get in line for a particular attraction the same time as a couple cute girls your age? Darn, what horrible luck!!! :goodnevil

Haha thats so true! I never ever flirt when at WDW not only because Im with my family and friends, but becasue im too busy having fun, I don't get bored at disney but I think I would if i was going by myself. This year Im going with 2 of my friends and Im worried we are gonna have way to small of a group but it should be fun. Im 18 my friends are 16 and 17 we are gonna be down there a week after you, too bad I think it would be cool to hang with another Disney teen fan. Owell Im sure you will have tons of fun. It's WDW you'll have fun. :)

col

everytime that ive been by myself the guards who check your bag are friendly and make me laugh by telling me something silly example when he was checking my bag he said coz i had sunscreen in my bag " when i started here i was carcasian" and "dont talk to strangers". i am not messing - when people see you by yourself they are nicer to you and give you attention.

even when i went with my family we use to go in the single riders line- coz its better than waiting in a line with your family and you go on the ride by yourself without any moaning.

have fun whatever you decide!:)

MuRkErY

Think about how nice it could be to just happen to "decide" to get in line for a particular attraction the same time as a couple cute girls your age? Darn, what horrible luck!!!

Yeah, lol.

When i went in Januray i was with my Family standing outside Rock n Roller Coaster waiting for my Aunt and Uncle to come off the ride while we looked after there daughter, and i see these two hot girls waiting for somebody to come off as well, i was like, if only i wasnt with my parents :lol:

There was also loadsa hot girls at Epcot on New Years Eve,
and the Illuminations New Years Eve special was amazing as well :p

disneylands

Account Suspended
Try to explain to them that this just may be your last time, your last chance to go to Disney (though it probably isnt) and that you really dont want to miss that... Also try to say that they dont have to spend every waking moment with your friends, tell them that they could meet for dinner or go to sea world one day and disney the other. Try and comprimise (sp?)

or if none of that works... suck up, BIG-TIME:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom