its there any disney hotel with rooms for 1 person?

JIMINYCR

Any resort can book a solo traveler. Many guests take on a trip alone. The choice is how expensive do you want to go and what area of property do you want to stay at. The lower costly resorts will tend to draw noisier school groups or the team event young teen crowds. The higher end Deluxe more costly resorts tend to be quieter with more amenities.

Tom P.

thinking in going alone in the next few months.

any advice would be welcome. thanks.
Any Disney hotel room can be booked for just a single person. So you can choose any hotel on property that meets your needs and budget.

That being said, be aware that Disney prices its hotel rooms the same for 1 or 2 adults. So if what you're wondering is if you can book as a single person and pay less, the answer is no. Just as an example, I just checked Pop Century from December 6th - 9th as an experiment. Whether I book with 1 adult or 2 adults, the rate comes out at $200.00 plus tax per night or $675.00 total when taxes are included.

The Mom

Premium Member
Very few US hotels built in the past 70 years or so have single rooms. There may be a few left at historic hotels (which may still have meals included with the room, ) but certainly not at WDW.

As @Club Cooloholic mentioned, single cabins are still available on many cruise ships - I just booked one for my son on an upcoming family trip. And many non-US hotels still have rooms for solo travelers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom