It's The 3week Call!!!

barnebd5

Original Poster
In just about 3 1/2 weeks, WDW HERE I COME, I'm staying at Port Orleans Riverside which used to be known as Dixie Landings.

I just wanted to tell someone, I needed to let out my excitement.

If you are going you could tell me how long you have til you go.

wiskband

JUST GOT BACK :cry: BUT............. planning my next trip in december so 5/6 more months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

have fun... and dont buy a PAL MICKEY:wave:

dixiegirl

hay barndbabe.....thanks for the laugh...lol...you sound like me ...we are staying at the old dixie landings too....in 57 more days.so i know the feeling...we're leaving aug 30 so it's nice to say that we are leaving next month......even if it is toward the end of aug....i called for ps this morning for cindy's castle breakfast....thought i was gonna grab the lady through the phone cuz i was so excited........so yes letr it out be excited....this is the place to be right??:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Gucci65

Staying at Daytona Beach, but coming to Magic Kingdom on the 23rd. Only 20 more days til I'm in the mousehouse. THEN 134 days until we return for an extended stay in December!!!

I'm excited too and we will only be there for 1 day :D :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

ISTCrew20

I'll never experience the joys of a WDW vacation:cry: :cry: ...it's a chore for me, and in August, my workplace...

but

2 days til my weeklong beach vacation

meanmice

In half an hour it will be 25 days! No, my boyfriend isn't excited yet and this will be his first time. I think that deep down he is, but he won't let it show. No matter, I'm excited enough for the both of us!

zoo19

29 days and counting :sohappy: :sohappy: Staying at the Poly for the first time and can't wait until we go.

Florida Man

Four (4) more days!! -- we only get to go one day though. But I am still soooo EXCITED! I am in Naples, FL right now. So a quick drive up to Orlando on Sunday won't be too bad. Then Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday we go to Universal. And Tuesday is Disney!!! I really hope Mission: Space will be open on Tuesday the 8th. If anybody has any information about Mission: Space being open on Tuesday please tell me. I know they said random. But hopefully someone can help me out.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom