It's that time of year again

Cosmic Commando

Fiber optics never burn out per say. Just saying. IMO.
And a bowling ball never needs air; it doesn't mean you should play football with it.

I honestly wonder why Disney hasn't embedded fiber optics in most buildings, yet. I mean, Main Street's facades have all been under refurb in the past 5 years..... fiber optics in those facades would be a wonderful effect for christmas and even during the holidays.
For special effects, such as during nighttime shows, I think projection has far surpassed the cost-benefit ratio of embedding fiber optic lights. Look at Disneyland's new fireworks show. For regular decoration, lights on strings fits better on MSUSA.

jt04

And a bowling ball never needs air; it doesn't mean you should play football with it.

For special effects, such as during nighttime shows, I think projection has far surpassed the cost-benefit ratio of embedding fiber optic lights. Look at Disneyland's new fireworks show. For regular decoration, lights on strings fits better on MSUSA.

Agreed as long as projection shows continue to advance another step or two.

jrhwdw

You can look forward to Hub Construction being done and the castle shows being quite the lookers with all of the new projections and lighting.
Is CTS getting projections this year? Maybe DAWM too if it shows after dark with Frozen Holiday Wish?

Any chance of CTM becoming something new and projections going intor Wishes/Holiday/Hallo?

cheezbat

I wish they'd just embed permanent lighting into the castle instead of having that stupid crane up half the year. I visit in September, it's there. I visit in October, it's there. I visit in January, it's there. I visit in February, it's there. The installation and removal takes way too long. This should be a week to put up and a week to take down type job.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom