It's official!!

under_the_sea

I just officially booked my trip to Disney World with my two best friends last night!! We will be 18 years old by the time we leave and we are staying at the All Star Movies Resort. The trip is a grad present :sohappy: We are going from June 29-July 7. I cannot waittttt. Does anyone have any ideas or strategies or anything to tell me about the hotel or being there during July 4? I'm planning on making a schedule and I just need help and suggestions from all of you. Thanks!!

EDIT: We are now staying at POP Century Resort =)

Mouser365

Congratulations! My advice is even though it's gonna be hot and busy don't let the crowds take away the magic!It's a great time to go! Everyone is there for the same reason and loving it as much as you. Make good plans and definetly schedule your meals but be flexible to allow the unexpected! Have a great trip!

Upvote 0

under_the_sea

Original Poster
I've been there 10 or 11 times, I can't remember...I stayed at an All Star Resort once when I was four but I can't say I really remember it...

Upvote 0

Frosty689

Hah well congrats on the great present! I'm also gradudating this year and I'm pretty excited. I plan on going down to the world around the end of July, early august before I start College.

I went I believe one time during the time frame you specified and from what I can recall it was extremely busy. I've also been there numerous times for New Years and thats the only comparable time to the 4th of July weekend. You have to make sure you get to the parks when they open for sure! Otherwise they could reach max capacity...

The all star's are pretty good hotels, but during busy season your going to be waiting a pretty good while to get catch the buses. So the biggest thing is just to be sure that your early!

Upvote 0

Disney_Belle

I went to WDW for my graduation trip with my best friend in 2002. We also stayed at All Star Movies. It was a lot of fun, however, it was really hot and crowded. We didn't get to do much because we didn't plan very well. But if you pace yourself and make sure you all AGREE on then you should be fine. It does rain a lot, but that usually makes the crowds lighter.

Also, be patient with each other. Even though you are all best friends, a full week together can sometimes be irritating lol. So just make sure you all sit down and plan exactly what you all want to do, and don't be stubborn to compromise!!! It will be a blast i'm sure!!! Just pace yourselves, and have fun!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom