its offical!

maryszhi

unless something unexpected happens, i will be headed to the world in october. my question is when is the best time to do food and wine fest. also what are some of your fav. booths to stop at.
thanks <3

DisneyDebNJ

Woohooo Mary!!!! October is my fav time to go! (and counting down the days for my visit next month ;) ) We go during the week, everyday .... faithfully LOL We normally get there 11am, walk/taste/drink/ride for a few hours, then hit either MK or DHS for a few, then back to Epcot at night. Fav booths?? hmmmmm, thats a tough one, we normally hit every booth during our trip, and still have not claimed one to be our fav, they pretty much all have something scrumptous to offer ;)

Upvote 0

wiigirl

Yay! Hope you have a magical time! :p
75.gif

Upvote 0

Rob562

As another poster said, weekends are busiest. I'm glad they extended the Festival by a day this year, as it means we can go that Monday (with a little time Sunday afternoon).

-Rob

Upvote 0

wendysue

unless something unexpected happens, i will be headed to the world in october. my question is when is the best time to do food and wine fest. also what are some of your fav. booths to stop at.
thanks <3

I think if you are attending the Food and Wine event, you must stop wherever there is an ATM machine.....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom