Its not Mickey, its Falfour!

probably nothing... if they don't "deal with" SNL or Family Guy's jabs, I REEEALLY doubt they will want to handle a situation with terrorists :lookaroun

When I heard about this on the radio this morning (Glenn Beck) I actually thought...Perfect! Let Disney deal with it...now they've messed with the Mouse, and we all know where that gets you.

Bratstarman

Here he is. Osama Bin Stitch.

binstitch.jpg

mickey5888

Interesting how they are forced to use an American icon to spread their message to children. What else to they have to offer the kids? A life of war, poverty, and deprivation. This is truly sad, and unfortunately there's not a darn thing Disney can do about it.

So true. People are odd these days.

Interesting how they are forced to use an American icon to spread their message to children. What else to they have to offer the kids? A life of war, poverty, and deprivation. This is truly sad, and unfortunately there's not a darn thing Disney can do about it.

I get what you're saying, but this is not forced. It's calculated. They know exactly what they are doing. It's sad in one way, but far more scary in another.

NadieMasK2

It's so horrible that these children are deprived of what it means to be a child - sweet innocence. Children by nature have a love for other people, it's such a shame they cannot grow up without this sinister indoctrination all around them. :(

DisneyGigi

:lol: That is so true. Surely they realize how ironic that is? It would be like us using Muhammed to promote U.S. Patriotism.

Exactly! But then anyone who doesn't realize how sick it is to be teaching this to children apparently is not capable of realizing anything! It is sick and so sad....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom