It's my Cat's Birthday :)

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
A female cat who had a litter of kittens was ran over by a golf cart and killed
frown.gif
The golf cart also killed most of the kittens
frown.gif
One kitten did not get hit by the golf cart. The man on the golf cart felt so bad that he left his job the next day. Now I don't want to judge this man and say that he should have been more careful, because I don't know everything. Maybe he should have been more careful or maybe there was no way that he could see the Cats ? I will say that I am very thankful that this man did not leave that one kitten to die. The man took that one kitten to a vet place and the vet place gave the little kitten shelter.

I went to this vet place and I wanted to give this kitty a loving home. So I adopted the little kitten and I named him Pepper. I am not sure when Pepper was born, but it might have been sometime in August. I said that September the 2nd will be the day that I celebrate the birthday of little Pepper. But later I started thinking that J.R.R. Tolkien died on September the 2nd. So I was like 19 is a number that I like so I said September the 19th will be the day that I celebrate the birthday of little Pepper.

Here is a photo of Pepper when he was a little kitten
goodvibes.gif
Pepper is so cute and so adorable
cloud9.gif

Pepper.jpg

Pepper is my child and I Love him very much
cloud9.gif
Sometimes I kiss little Pepper right on the lips
love01.gif
He is a very playful kitty and he is a lot of fun :) Pepper is my friend :) Pepper is 4 years old today and he wants people on WDWMagic to wish him a happy birthday
goodvibes.gif

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Thats down right disgusting. Cats walk in their litter box and then lick their paws....then you kiss it on the lips.

Every time our cat sits on Linda's lap, I remind her that he doesn't use toilet paper.:lookaroun

. . . and he seems so proud of it too. Evry time he goes somewhere he lifts his tail and struts as if to say: "Look at my butt, look at my butt, I don't use toilet paper.":lookaroun

Nemo14

Every time our cat sits on Linda's lap, I remind her that he doesn't use toilet paper.:lookaroun

. . . and he seems so proud of it too. Evry time he goes somewhere he lifts his tail and struts as if to say: "Look at my butt, look at my butt, I don't use toilet paper.":lookaroun

Thanks for burning that picture into my brain Gary!...........:eek:

Happy Birthday from Layla (see avatar) to Pepper!!!!!

Layla just had her 3rd birthday at the end of August!.....and today is my little sister's 16th brithday!:eek: (now that is just scary)

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Just to make sure we got that kittie world perspective, I asked our neighbors cat what he thought about human/feline affection and this was his response....

card_1925_r.jpg

:lookaroun

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender

:lol: Oh Gary...

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Just to make sure we got that kittie world perspective, I asked our neighbors cat what he thought about human/feline affection and this was his response....

card_1925_r.jpg

:lookaroun

Okay, lets not try to upset him on his cat's 4th birthday by cracking on his oral habits...

If you do though, beware! If he really IS Flower's Child, the stink he'll squirt on you when you upset him won't exactly smell like flowers. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom