It's Lightbeers Birthday!

markymark

Original Poster
I would just like to congratulate our "good" friend Mr Lightbeer on the occasion of his37th birthday. Congratulations !!

Tramp

Happy Birthday, Mr. Lightbeer!

With sincere wishes that the next year is filled with good health & lots of happiness!

Attachments

• mbday.jpg
    mbday.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 51

Maria

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS!

FELICIDADES SEÑOR CERVEZA LIGERA!! hehe Congratulations Mr. Lightbeer! Hope you had a Disney Day! Happy Birthday!

Maria

Originally posted by markymark
That's it Lightbeer from now on you will always be Cerveza Ligera Thanks for that Maria

That is only the meaning in Spanish.... I would hate to see it used in an offensive way! Pleeeease..... :(

lileonard

Banned
well your just about halfway to your death,

Im just kidding happy birthday

please dont take any offense to that joke, i get worse ones on my birthday, im sure you do to.

M

Mr Lightbeer

Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday either on this thread or to the 70 no 80 plus that sent me a private message.To those that didn't, like Jay (ex friend), get stuffed. ;) :D

jay_london

You dog lightbeer i've said happy birthday to you somewhere else on here and if i find it b4 u do I shall take back all the lovely things I said about you. And if you find it b4 I do just remeber its all bloody lies.

Happy birthday you old tank

jay

jay_london

PS not all of us have Saturdays to spend posting you know, some of us have to work to cover the cheques that pay the tour operator that send the tickets that allow us on the planes that fly us to florida ooooh happy days

jay

sillyspook13

To Lightbeer:

Happy birthday to you.
You live in a zoo.
You look like a monkey,
And you smell like one too....

And many mooooorrrrreee.......!:D

Disney Maniac

Happy Birthday, Lightbeer!

Actually, I really don't care that it's your birthday. I'm just using this as an oppurtunity to up my post count by one!:D :D . LOL. Just kidding! Have a good one!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom