It's about that time...

Ktcupcake11

Original Poster
Well it's about that time that I can now officially visit weather.com to see what it will be like when I'm in Disney. YAY!!!!

I was wondering if any of you obsessively do the same....or do you do other things in the week before your trip???

This Disney junkie is super excited!!!!

Dznycrzy

Well it's about that time that I can now officially visit weather.com to see what it will be like when I'm in Disney. YAY!!!!

I was wondering if any of you obsessively do the same....or do you do other things in the week before your trip???

We leave in 4 days, and I have looked at it everyday for the past week and it has changed everyday.

I'm just sooooo ready to be there that I can't stand it! :sohappy:

I'm a junkie, too! :p

sksowell

Yep we are all junkies just like you. We also get super excited when the first day of our trip starts showing up in the forcast. But as others have seen it changes every day. Hope you have great weather and a magical time.

Tink ッ

Of course I check the weather as soon as I can :p That's not the only thing I do, I'll randomly notice what expiration date food has in the store, and I'll get so excited when the food expire on the date I leave or later (especially fresh food like milk and such) :lol:

The Empress Lilly

:lol:

I did exactly the same thing before my last trip. Oh boy, the first time that my ten day weather forecast predicted a Disney day...!!!!! :sohappy:

Have a great trip!

Larry Mondello

Yes, I do. In the warmer months I concentrate on precipitation. In the cooler months I concentrate on temperature.

Susan Savia

I do that too. In January/February when we go, I am always anxious to know how much warmer it will be there, then here. Brrrrr....

Dads 2 Boys

We did the exact same thing and like others have said, it changed everyday. Once we were 6 days out I began to go to WESH's website for their local forecast because like our weather here, our local news gets it right more than the national website. The WESH forecast was right on for the entire time.

foreverbelle

Totally not alone, we do the same thing about two weeks out of the trip, helps to get me in that packing and all frame of mind. Sadly I still have months to go before I can even think about Fl. weather.

fractal

Same here - I start checking the weather months before the trip. I can't really explain why though. :shrug:

NYwdwfan

I found that accuweather.com gives a 15 day forecast (as opposed to the 10 day on weather.com). OBVIOUSLY it's super inaccurate but it's fun just to see your dates in the forecast!!!

Ktcupcake11

Original Poster
We did the exact same thing and like others have said, it changed everyday. Once we were 6 days out I began to go to WESH's website for their local forecast because like our weather here, our local news gets it right more than the national website. The WESH forecast was right on for the entire time.

ooohhh I never thought of that!!! Such a great idea...THANKS! :xmas:

Thomas morrow

I do the same last september the long range forecast had rain every day of our trip but as we got closer the rain went away and we had the best weather ever. I also keep our local weather gadget on the side of my desktop and right under it the Orlando weather year round (they are on my phone as well)

Dznycrzy

That's not the only thing I do, I'll randomly notice what expiration date food has in the store, and I'll get so excited when the food expire on the date I leave or later (especially fresh food like milk and such) :lol:
And I thought I was the only one that did that! Too funny!:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom