It's A Small World : Missing Dolls?

CBOMB

They're mine now... MINE!!!!

esmil2.gif
Stop you FIEND!!!!!

CThaddeus

To help answer the question, this isn't a new thing...at least not at Disneyland. Dolls frequently disappear and show up again a few weeks later. I think it's just a way of keeping the attraction open all the time, yet still being able to keep all the animatronics working properly. It seems to happen a lot in Pirates of the Caribbean, too. The dog, the donkey, and the trio of singing men in the section right before the burning city always seem to be switching off.

stephdanielle

This thread is about dolls that used to be in IASW...
Not about Kingdom Keeper...

I realize that, however since other people had mentioned it I was responding to them in regards to that. I was not the only one to discuss this so I'm not sure why you are saying this to only me.

As you said this thread is about the dolls that used to be in IASW...not about attacking other posters.

Tim G

I realize that, however since other people had mentioned it I was responding to them in regards to that. I was not the only one to discuss this so I'm not sure why you are saying this to only me.

As you said this thread is about the dolls that used to be in IASW...not about attacking other posters.

So now it's me??? :confused:

Tim G

I don't understand what you mean, now it's you?

All I'm saying is you want the thread to be kept on topic it seems, but they took the time to attack me for what I wrote, which is..off topic.

Please read... I..a.m.,.n.o.t...a.t.t.a.c.k.i.n.g...y.o.u...

Never have been and never will...

Don't a reason of attackjing anyone in public, that's not me...
If you knew me, you wouldn't think or say this...

Have a Magical Day :D

stephdanielle

Please read... I..a.m.,.n.o.t...a.t.t.a.c.k.i.n.g...y.o.u...

Never have been and never will...

Don't a reason of attackjing anyone in public, that's not me...
If you knew me, you wouldn't think or say this...

Have a Magical Day :D

As I said in the other post, it just came across much differently to me I suppose. I wouldn't expect anyone on these boards to attack anyone, but sometimes just written words can come across very differently to people sometimes. No hard feelings though I hope :)

twasbrillig

am I the only one who chants "amuck amuck amuck" in public? haha. But back on task. wouldn't want to deviate from the master plan. animatronics do indeed disappear and then reappear in very little time. I once rode snow white's scary adventures and in the "silly song" scene, dopey and sneezy were missing, and a square rug meant to blend in with the floor (which totally didn't.) was placed where they were supposed to be. and I have seen other figures just shut off. they're never any of the major players, so to speak, but it does happen.

dancetaxix2

WHERE...
025.gif
WHERE...
020.gif
WHERE...
021.gif

WHERE
big1.gif
NICE!

And Kingdom Keepers is a great book. My Daughter read it two years ago in school and her class got to meet Ridley Pearson. He's from Kirkwood/ StLouis, MO. I read it when she was done, and we both really enjoyed it.

dandaman

^^The Haunted Mansion?

It'd be scarier than any thrill ride I've ever been on, that's for darn sure. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom