It's a Digital World After All

TearDownTheHat!

Original Poster
Hey guys my buddy visited the world last week and said there were cast members in the row behind him and they were talking about a lot of digital elements to be included. Any one else know anything about this?

Timekeeper

A customized goodbye? What a wonderful, innovative idea! I'm surprised that nobody else has...

...oh, wait -

dsc06377k.jpg

Universal incorporated a "customized goodbye" 23 years ago. :rolleyes:

Neverland

Customized goodbye is coming. Monitors were installed a few weeks ago. (No one noticed the black tarps that were there for like a week?) They're disguised as postcards currently. I would assume that it's the design-your-own-doll-online-then-it-says-goodbye-to-you-on-the-ride-via-your-magicband thing we heard about a year or two ago.

taz0162

The ET goodbye was neat but overwhelmingly creapy at the same time. And true ET did have a hard time with A LOT of names. I don't see how this would work or improve the ride. The goodbye signs in several languages is great as it is. haveing the ride say goodbye in your native language would ultimately be boring. Really the concept is it being a Small World. Showing that there may be differences but in many ways we are the same. Not a world revolving around you and cutlure specifically.

Pentacat

Is anyone else looking forward to the first lawsuit brought on because someone found a way to "hack" their NGEMM+ wristband to say something naughty on It's a Small World.

My children were scarred for life by those dirty words...do you know how much I paid for this vacation?

Genie of the Lamp

Is anyone else looking forward to the first lawsuit brought on because someone found a way to "hack" their NGEMM+ wristband to say something naughty on It's a Small World.

My children were scarred for life by those dirty words...do you know how much I paid for this vacation?

Yeah instead of it saying this to a little kid "Goodbye Hunter", the hacker would make it say "Goodbye F_ _ _ _ _ (f swear word that rhymes with Tucker):D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom