It's a CoP Secret!

CoffeeJedi

They moved the sets and AA's from DL to a new theater in WDW. Does the theater (now innoventions) in DL still have the revolving mechanism?

donald23

I just saw it a couple weeks ago when I went. I hadn't seen it in so long, but I was with all of my friends, so of course we were all making fun of the animatronics and stuff (the grandma play virtual reality...lol). I think it's a classic show that you have to appreciate whether you enjoy it or not. COP is the definition of Walt Disney's dream and the proof that as long as we can endure the hardships and stuggles, and just enjoy life, we can move on to bigger and better things. COP is a glimpse of the past for generations to come.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I think it's a classic show that you have to appreciate whether you enjoy it or not. COP is the definition of Walt Disney's dream and the proof that as long as we can endure the hardships and stuggles, and just enjoy life, we can move on to bigger and better things. COP is a glimpse of the past for generations to come.
Very well put. :) Your post would make Walt (and Grizz for that matter) proud.

meeksamore

Special

WDW cast members that truly love Walt all hold a special place in their heart for it. It is the only ride that Walt has ever stepped foot on in WDW, because it was in the world fair. It is the one place in WDW that you can truly feel the physical evidance of Walt's presence. It's almost religeous to me. :D:D

no1swfanindy

With all the people who love this attraction posting here, I alsmost hate to admit, I have never been in this one. This one of very few attractions at MK that I have never been on.

I will have to admit that several times it was not running, but this last time I was there it was. The whole area seemed to be a meet and greet with Buzz Lightyear, so I never even walked over to it.

I have heard a rumor that CoP as well as the open theater next to it will eventually be torn down to become a new coster attraction, but you never know about rumors.

DisneyBoi1215

With all the people who love this attraction posting here, I alsmost hate to admit, I have never been in this one. This one of very few attractions at MK that I have never been on.

I will have to admit that several times it was not running, but this last time I was there it was. The whole area seemed to be a meet and greet with Buzz Lightyear, so I never even walked over to it.

I have heard a rumor that CoP as well as the open theater next to it will eventually be torn down to become a new coster attraction, but you never know about rumors.

Tomorrowland Galaxy Theatre and CoP will not be coming down anytime soon. :)

If C.O.P was to close than that would be tragic! The C.O.P is one thing that can't be destroyed or stopped playing. The Theme Song actually became my Motto/Quote. I put on all my things that "There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, Shining at the end of everyday, There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, And tomorrows just a dream away!":cool:

coachjt

I absolutely love this attraction. Call me corny if you will but this attraction was one of Walts "babies" He was very proud of it. There are three attractions at WDW that make me very proud to be an american. Its this one, American experiance and of course Hall of Presidents. These attraction are recorded american history. They are not chracter based. They all have a touch of walt through out. You can really see his fingerprints on these attractions.

I am going to WDW in three days. I would be absolutely heartbroken if I couldnt see atleast two of these attractions. I already know Presidents is down. I can understand alot of what is going on with Disney. Everyone has had to tighten the belt a little. If I had to choose between CoP or fantazmic, I am taking CoP. Thats just me.

This attraction was a true Disney idea. Not Ube;s or anyone elses. At the time in 1964 it was a vision of the future yet a reminder of how wonderful our past was.

If they ever close CoP, I will write till my fingers fall off. I will never return. I will voice my opinion with my feet.

Sorry for being long winded, but you have touched a nerve.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom