Itinerary Ideas

vtcheffy

Original Poster
Hi all , My family and I will be going to WDW in October . I'm wondering if there is any Itinerary advice at this site?Any suggestions on what parks to do on what particular day ? Thanks a lot for any and all help!!!!
:wave:

wannabeBelle

Hey VT I have a few ideas....OCtober huh?? Are we talking late October?? If so two things are happening around then. The first is the EPCOT Wine & Food festival. Small portions of different food & wines from all over the world with prices ranging from 3 -6 dollars per item.
The Second is Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. A seperate ticket but well worth the effort, in my humble opinion.
As far as the remainder of the items Id wait until your park hours come out so we can plan a bit better then. Anything else that you need to know, post back!! Belle

CAPTAIN HOOK

We would love to help you plan but the information supplied is a little vague. Please tell us :-
Which part of the month are you visiting,
How long you're going for,
Are you staying on or off property,
Are you proposing to visit the other Orlando parks,
Will you have a car.
Give us a little more information, please. :)

vtcheffy

Original Poster
Here is more info;

First thankyou for help so far in this matter . My 2 children 12 and 9 will be arriving at an off site resort on October 20th and leaving October 27th . I have purchased tickets for I .O. A. and Seaworld but will have a few other days left for disney magic.. Not sure if there are better days to go to each parkto avoid the larger crowds. Speaking of that . Is this traditionally a light period for visitors at the Disney Parks .... I hope this helps clear up a few things , and again thanks all...Cheffy:p

vtcheffy

Original Poster
:hammer: .... OOO yes the children 12 and 9 will be accompanied by there parents (cheffy and Mrs. cheffy ) he he thanks all

FLcastmember

All 4 parks will be slow this time of year. Avoid MK on Sat, or only go at night for spectro, as SAT this time of the year can be twice as busy as during the week, due to the large # of AP holders that visit the parks on weekends during the off season. Avoid going to any park on its early entry day, as then tend to a little busier on those days. GO TO MNSSHP. The parade is one of MK bests and the Fireworks and Headless Horseman are worth the price. Food and Wine will not be that fun for your kids, however. Weather will be nice, 70's, but cool at night, so pack accordingly. Dont expect much of a crowd at SW, UO, or IOA this time of year.

HAVE FUN :)

timmy31

If you want to go to Mickey's Halloween Party make sure to get your tickets early, VERY early. I have tried to get tickets before but I have been told they sell out months ahead of time. Also, since you only have a few days make MGM and the Magic Kingdom a priority. They are my personal favorites and the two best for kids at that age.

vtcheffy

Original Poster
Mickeys Halloween Party

Thanks for all the help ,Could I please get more info on this Mickey Halloween Party ...Where this is , dates , cost , place for reservations...Sounds like something fun for the kiddies...Peace all ...Cheffy

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom