Itinerary Help Please

MattsCath

:)
Yey! 9 more days til my first WDW vacation! As some of you may have read in my previous posts, I will be visiting WDW with my bf, but he has work obligations during most days we are down there. Consequently, I am trying to plan what I'd feel most comfortable doing by myself. He loves thrill rides, so I am pretty sure that we'll cover those in the evenings. The two days I am concerned about are Tues Aug 13th and Weds Aug 14th.

Here are two diff ideas for these days:

AK at opening
fast pass for Safari
Pangani Forest Exp Trail
Maharajah Jungle Trek

Epcot
fast pass for Test Track
lunch in Mexico at San Angel Inn PS @ 2
Norway
China

rest for an hour at hotel before bf comes back and wants to go back out! (I'm pretty sure this is the night we're doing Fantasmic)

OR

Day in Epcot

Breakfast in Italy
tour Germany
China
Norway
lunch in Mexico at San Angel Inn PS @ 2

back to hotel to rest!

** I don't feel like rushing through just to say that I saw everything ... I'd rather take my time, walk at my own pace, and take the late afternoon to nap or swim by the pool since my bf is going to want to go out and have fun WITH me!
I chose San Angel Inn since I could eat indoors, away from the sun, and enjoy some spicy food. My bf wouldn't ever eat spicy food!

What do you think?

MattsCath

Original Poster
Epcot hours

Hmm
i just noticed that according to the WDW site, Epcots hours for the week that I am going (August 12th) are 11 to 9... so maybe going to AK wouldn't be such a bad idea.

Upvote 0

MattsCath

Original Poster
Whoops!

I just noticed that I never clarified in the original post that the two examples were for Tuesday!

Here is my idea for Wednesday...

MK
Adventureland
Frontierland
Liberty Square
Fantasyland

from 9 to 1:30 or 2,

then relax at the resort by pool or nap til 4:30 or so.
I've booked a couples massage at the GF Spa! Yey!
Then we're going to dinner at the Coral Reef Restaurant. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey there!! I hope you have an amazing time ion your vacation. As far as AK at the opening that is a good idea. Thw World Showcase part of EPCOT doesnt open till later so dont plan on doing breakfast in Italy! Go to AK. Safari is always nice but the one thing I never miss when I go to AK is Tarzan Rocks! I just think it is visually the most beautiful show there. I also love the Primevil Whirl roller coaster. not exactly a thrill ride but it makes me giggle. Pangani and Maharajah are the same type of thing, just with different types of animals. I prefer the Maharajah one though. EPCOT in the afternoon is a good plan, Test track is an awesome ride, but Id also go into some of the others too such as Spaceship Earth, not exactly a thrill ride but very well done. I think you could actually cover more countries than you wrote but see how far you get, as you said go at your own pace. AAAAHHHHH MAgic Kingdom, the original! As far as doing all of what you have listed by 2 pm you are kidding right?? I suppose it would depend on how many rides you actually wanted to get on but there isnt any way you are getting thru 4 lands (and most of the attractions) by 1:30-2. Which areas of MK Are most important to you? As far as the couples massage, that sounds AWESOME!! As I said before have a great time

Upvote 0

Maria

I think the plan with AK sounds better! Do the Safari early in the morning and you will see more animals. You could also catch The Lion King Show which is awesome. Walk around the park before it gets too hot, do "It´s tough to be a bug", maybe Kali River Rapids (if you want to get wet) and then move to Epcot to ride Test Track, walk around and have lunch at San Angel Inn :slurp:

When is your bf going to meet you? Is he doing any rides with you?

Upvote 0

MattsCath

Original Poster
OH SO SAD

I had to cancel my res's for the Dolphin...
my boyfriend's work trip was cancelled.
But...
We called DC reservations and got a great rate at the Wilderness Lodge including airfare from Nov 4-8th! I guess some things happen for a reason.

:animwink:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom