News Italy Pavilion's Enoteca Castello at EPCOT repainted

DisneyGentlemanV2.0

I think it's a gorgeous color, but it seems to clash a little with the existing pavilion. I also agree with others that it needs to be weathered quite a bit, it looks very "theme park," if that makes sense.
It seems that bold colors are happening in many places across the parks - not limited to specific locales. Subdued is "so last century".

Not sure the wave has hit the Studios or Animal Kingdom yet, but my guess is that it's coming. Just wait till American Adventure is decked out in teal, orange, and purple.

LittleBuford

It seems that bold colors are happening in many places across the parks - not limited to specific locales. Subdued is "so last century".

Not sure the wave has hit the Studios or Animal Kingdom yet, but my guess is that it's coming. Just wait till American Adventure is decked out in teal, orange, and purple.
As I mentioned on the previous page, the new colour is actually quite close to what was originally planned for the building. I’m not sure if that’s by chance or by design, but I wouldn’t put it down to a newfangled taste for bold hues.

jpinkc

You realize he has no idea this is even happening right?
Yeah Bobbie would not have allowed the paintjob, Hell I am amazed that the Pan sign refurbishment happened, maybe thats why it took so long, he found out and wouldnt sign off for the paint :D

Sir_Cliff

Yeah Bobbie would not have allowed the paintjob, Hell I am amazed that the Pan sign refurbishment happened, maybe thats why it took so long, he found out and wouldnt sign off for the paint :D
Of all the things for which the current management can be criticised, an unwillingness to spend money is not one of them. It would not surprise me in the least if it cost $1.2million to refurbish that sign.

wedenterprises

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom