Italian Restaurant coming to PI?

WDW Monorail

Totally agree. Being from the island of pizza parlor's and italian restaurants, there is practically one on every corner, we probably are one of the few places that they had to close pizza hut and domino's due to lack of business.

If I want italian while down at the world, I will get dressed and go over to Christini's which is off of Sandlake Road. Excellent italian food.

I don't think that is the main reason why our only Pizza Hut closed.
Apparently, they had 'visitors'.
You probably know this but the best pizza on the island is from Denino's.

:slurp:

WIX

I too have eaten at many Itialian restaurants and have to agree that I loved Alfredo di Roma's as well . . . now I know a lot of people here don't like it, I however really loved it. Never had a bad meal and my service was always excellent.

Bucca di Beppo was down right awful and waaaay too much food. I know it is family style, but c'mon that much food could feed an army in lieu of a family.

Maggiano's has my vote! :slurp:

WDWRocks08

I have to say the best Italian I have ever had is at Carmines which has 2 locations in NYC (One In Time Square and One On The Upper West Side on Broadway). Anyone else like to see this come to Disney or a nice family style eatry like carmines?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom