It was called a bugs life

Parker in NYC

Yes, he’s a turd and it’s funny and sad and ridiculous. But I’m surprised there haven’t been more of these idiots at the parks (that we know of). More of these NETWORKesque Howard Beale false prophet outbursts. Something in me says that if this guy’s behavior is lauded and championed by certain areas of the web and certain media outlets, we’ll see more of this. And don’t act like that isn’t a total 2020 thing that could happen now.

After all, he’s been to 42 countries and loves all of us, Jesus included.

Ldno

What’s even funnier is that he decided to wake up today and be like Hey, today is the day I go DHS and make my rant. Out of all days for people to care For him, it was Tuesday!

Lilofan

Yes, he’s a turd and it’s funny and sad and ridiculous. But I’m surprised there haven’t been more of these idiots at the parks (that we know of). More of these NETWORKesque Howard Beale false prophet outbursts. Something in me says that if this guy’s behavior is lauded and championed by certain areas of the web and certain media outlets, we’ll see more of this. And don’t act like that isn’t a total 2020 thing that could happen now.

After all, he’s been to 42 countries and loves all of us, Jesus included.
Immigration at the airport should have never have let this looney tune back in the USA when he said "traveled" to 42 countries.

Last edited:

GymLeaderPhil

For those saying that they should have taken him backstage sooner, they tried and he refused. He became more vocal and agitated each time they attempted. Security and leadership instead chose to deescalate by allowing him to walk back to the front of the park and to his vehicle after being trespassed from Walt Disney World property. Much better than having him come to a dead stop, disrupting others, and heightening the potential for someone to get hurt.

Additionally, outside of law enforcement, no one could have physically forced him and it didn’t merit that type of response since he was reluctantly complying. Believe me when I say that they can and have done so in the past when required.

Jon81uk

Jeez louise, there really are some nutters out there eh?

is the reason security aren't all over him like a rugby scrum because of social distancing?

Also I would imagine if he is not being violent then security taking what could be seen as a violent action would not have looked good. As above if he was reluctantly moving towards the exit then better to peacefully move him out rather than use force and look bad.

cookiee_munster

Also I would imagine if he is not being violent then security taking what could be seen as a violent action would not have looked good. As above if he was reluctantly moving towards the exit then better to peacefully move him out rather than use force and look bad.

kudos for the park/security team for keeping their cool. i didn't watch the whole video of him ranting (stuff like that i have no time for) i think as long as he wasn't swearing then i guess security did the best thing. rant on and walk on. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom