1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

It Sounds Like We're Getting A New STAR WARS Trilogy Featuring The Same Cast Of Characters

Discussion in 'Animation, Movies, TV' started by Dead2009, Nov 2, 2017.

1. tk924

tk924 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking Knights of the Old Republic would be a good, albeit unlikely, way to go.

2. ppete1975

ppete1975 Well-Known Member

well now theres a new tv show in the works for disneys streaming service...strong rumors kotor.... that might sell a ton of subscriptions by itself

3. Jedi Stitch

Jedi Stitch Well-Known Member

I read the Solo book trilogy in Jr High in the late '80s. I'm curious to how the film goes. My best friend read all the SW books and they made a trilogy for the original cast. As well as stories from a Star Wars Canteen and Tales of the Bounty Hunter. Cartoons have done a grat job with covering the Clone Wars, lasted 5 years and the time of the start of the Rebellion. This is kind of a fallacy with Last Jedi. There are other others and other Sith than just what are in the movie being shown. Kyle Kataurn was a former Imperial Commando turned smuggler that became a self taught Jedi. He fought several sith and wild sith. Trama Baric is my favorite. Former Imperial Commando turned Mercenary. Now self teaching to be a Jedi, even though he has dark tendencies. Last of the Emperor's hand that has found the light side, and is shaking off the dark influence.

4. tk924

tk924 Well-Known Member

It would also be cool if they could expand on more than just the light side / dark side and introduce a little of the in between in the upcoming trilogy and/or TV series.
    Such as the Dark Jedi...
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Jedi