Trip Report It Is What It Is... Our Journey To The Dark Side...Sept 2023 (Completed)

Hey there everyone!

We are back! I have to say, it was a Disney trip that was VERY different from those in the past. I am happy and excited to share it all with you all, as long as you are patient with me. Lol. You know – me -the one that takes 4 plus years to finish up a report!

That being said, I need to take care of some unfinished business before I start this epic tale. If you don’t know what I mean…. Here is the link to September 2019 trip which I am desperately trying to wrap up.

https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/from-droids-to-toys…-texting-the-boy-and-can-we-just-blame-it-on-captain-hook-our-september-2019-disney-journey-including-another-ross’-return.960569/

Thanks to all of you who helped get me excited for this trip and gave me such good advice and tips for our journey!

Here we go…

IMG_0010.jpg

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
View attachment 815215
View attachment 815217View attachment 815218

We didn’t have Wi-Fi on the flight and the flight attendants asked everyone to call and complain since that meant there was no entertainment. I put my earbuds in and just listen to music. I tried to sleep but I could never really sleep on planes.

View attachment 815219View attachment 815220View attachment 815221View attachment 815222

It was an OK flight with a little turbulence. Soon enough, we were home sweet home. But Hope was excited because…

View attachment 815216

Yes – we were going back for Christmas. Staying at POP Century and looking forward to the Festival of The Holidays at Epcot!

Our trip was amazing… seeing the top floor of Imagination and meeting up with great friends, sharing it all with Nick, and enjoying our time together. It was different from prior trips, and of course my baby girl’s engagement was crazy and wonderful. And it has been a treasure to share it with all of you!!
Absolutely adore the pic of Hope sleeping on your shoulder with her Mickey!

cgersic

Oh man, I hate to see these reports end!!! But super glad we don't have to wait long for the next one. What a fun time with the proposal being an added bonus. Thanks for taking the time to share it all with us!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom