It Happened Again

ginadee

Hello, my name is Gina. I am a Disney Fanatic. Im single so have travelled to Disney many times with various people. Girlfriends, guy friends, dad etc...i am the one who gets people to go, makes all the plans, does all the booking. Then they are the ones who gets the pins and discounts in the mail. Twice it came to me but with someone elses name on it. Well this time it came to my boyfriend who has been to Disney once. Luckily we are still dating and had reservations to go in dec. So we had to cancel my reserv. Rebook under him and we now have Free Dining. WOOOHOOO!!! I am soooo excited. All adrs are made. Thanks so much to you great people on this forum for all the great ideas Ive gotten with plans. Even got into Be Our Guest. Am so looking forward to doing my first TR when the time comes.

JIMINYCR

Sounds unfair to me. I'd be upset too, doing all the work and being ignored. :( Have all the previous trips been booked under your name? We were told by our TA that Disney does keep track of who is the primary person who's booked the reservation. Have a great time.... at least you get the benefit of getting what you want by being the one doing the planning.

Upvote 0

ginadee

Original Poster
Sounds unfair to me. I'd be upset too, doing all the work and being ignored. :( Have all the previous trips been booked under your name? We were told by our TA that Disney does keep track of who is the primary person who's booked the reservation. Have a great time.... at least you get the benefit of getting what you want by being the one doing the planning.
Yes, its always been booked under my name. I know they are sent out random. No biggie, just an ironic thing. When a friend says they got something in the mail Im like "are you kiddin me?" LOL...Im very excited about the free dining. Have never done the DDP before.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Im very excited about the free dining. Have never done the DDP before.
Free's always good.... We've done the DDP before and had more than enough food to satisfy us. The free DDP in the past gave us a chance to try many of the restaurants we might not have tried. But scheduling the table dining does cut into your day. Still... worth it.

Upvote 0

kimberlymautz

I got an e-mail about free dining too! Mine came in my boyfriend's name though. Haha.
Too bad it's only offered in November/December and we're planning a trip in January.....

Upvote 0

luv

It used to tick me off that other people who went with me got pin codes and I didn't. But that is Disney. They don't appreciate the people who actually spend money, just the ones who might.

You get used to it after a while.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom