It Doesn't Feel Like My WDW Trip Is Complete Until...

PeoplemoverTTA

I have to have my ice cream cone on Main Street. I usually save it for the last day, because that's "The Thing" :slurp:

I also have implemented a "thing" for when I go. Except for day trips when I'm stopping on a business trip, I always wrap up at MK, and I have to get a small popcorn at the stand on the Guest Relations side at the exit.

BTW, last time I was at MK was in April, and there was this completely out-of-place coffee stand across from my "favorite" popcorn cart, in front of the RR entrance. Is that still there? It looked cheap and out-of-place (like the "temporary," although increasingly "permanent" F&W stands).

PeoplemoverTTA

Have a Hot Dog with my friend at Casey's

Oh shoot, guess I have more than one! Thanks for reminding me!!

I remember on my first trip to DL in 2002, I saw there wasn't a Casey's, but the Coke Corner, with packaged toppings...just not the same.

There's a Casey's at DLP, but, um, it's not even remotely the same, trust me.

disneydudette

I have to agree that I don't think any trip is ever completed... or we wouldn't be going down for the 10th time this September :eek:

I know I'm officially in Disney when I buy my resort mug. Sounds corny... but it's just how I know I'm "home" for the next 7 days. It's also a meal at the ESPN Club and a round of mini golf at Fantasia Gardens.

I think there's something about riding your last bus ride back to the resort that really gives you that feeling that it's all over :( I absolutely hate that feeling.

epcotfreak1224

My trip is complete after I seeing REO and walking to a bus. Nothing is better than seeing SSE at night and hving the REO score stuck in your head

KingStefan

Hard to say - there are so many favorites

I'd have to say walking down main street to the castle is #1 (Mickey bar or not), closely followed by Illuminations RoE. Then seeing the castle at night close up.

For attractions: riding Soarin', SM, and RnRR. BTMRR for DW.

stephdanielle

Never feels complete for me really, I always wish I had "just one more day", always feel like I've missed something or that I could go do some things over and over again.

LoriMistress

Hmmm...I guess my trip will never be complete. But this time, we're going to do the tradition that lots of people do...go to MK for the first day of the parks. This time around, with my planning, the parks will not be crowded. I guess my visit isn't complete without a picture of Donald Duck. For DH it would have to be POTC.

lotsamosi

One last ride on Test Track,

One long wistful look at Spaceship Earth from the parking lot, wondering how long it will be before I see it again.

GoofyMom2

One last ride on Test Track,

One long wistful look at Spaceship Earth from the parking lot, wondering how long it will be before I see it again.

I know exactly what you mean.....I do the same thing......

I always turn around and wave goodbye to either the Castle or SSE, whichever park is my last and do a final look around. Always makes me a little sad....

If MK is my last park, I ride the TTA before we head to the exit.

Greenlawler

1. Touch the bronze Donald statue at MK in front of the castle.
2. Country Bear Jamboree
3. Haunted Mansion at night
4. Pass by the Liberty Tree Tavern and think "man I would love to eat here but I would rather keep my money".

silverboyd

great topic...

i'd have to say:

-eating a Dole Whip (tradition of my families since the 80's)
-Splash Mountain @ night
-Swiss Family Treehouse @ night
-visiting the candy shop on Main Street
-riding the full loop on the monorail
-riding the tram
-watching the Disney Tips shows in the resort rooms

:cool:

Blackie Pueblo

Count me as one of the ones that never feel it is complete. I always feel like there was stuff we should have done. I can't think of them all right now so I'm sure I'll return to this topic but right now, when I'm suppose to be working, it's not complete until...

...we stop of at the confectionary and pick up the six pieces of fudge. It's like a tradition we always do before we leave.

"...it was all started by a mouse."
---Walter Elias Disney

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom