ISTCrew's September 8th WDW Update

TURKEY

999Ghosts said:
The Ghoulish Gatherings appears to be part of the 999 Happy Haunts Celebration or vice versa. And like others thanks for all your updates: they really help fans that live far away and only get to visit yearly!!! check out this link for Ghoulish Gatherings http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservices/disneygallery/event_wdw3573.html
I thought so too, but I haven't seen anything about Halloween stuff going on at MGM where he saw this stuff.

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
sillyspook13 said:
Because I wanted to see how long it would be before you recognized me. :lol:

Sorry....... I'm bad. :goodnevil
You looked different from when I talked to you at MS. Maybe that's why I didn't recognize you.

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
t3techcom18 said:
Hey, great update! I like the the version 2.0. Fancy name of putting it that way. I just have one question: Excuse me for my ignorance, but where's "Splash" fountain in MGM? I have never seen it. :lookaroun
Sorry I didn't answer sooner.

It's by the Backlot Tour. I just call it the "Splash" statue, because it was from the movie Splash. It used to have a mermaid on top, but I guess it got blown off or something.

Mission: SPACE

Just FYI, a tree fell over and onto the Splash fountain, and I'm assuming that's what broke it. Right after Charley there was a stump leaning in that direction.

I wonder what they'll be doing with it? Surely they won't leave it there broken!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom