ISTCrew's September 27th WDW Update

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Here's a brief one for today
**If your interested on how today's trip came about...Everyone I was making plans to go with this weekend, cancelled on me, so, this morning, I woke my brother up, cause he was supposed to be coming with me, but he wasnt feeling well, so, I had an idea, to take my 6 year old sister with me, to get her out the house, and come and ride some rides with me, so thats who my trip was with today :D

--The crane IS up behind Imagination, almost directly behind it
--The portables that were in the Epcot parking lot, have been neatly placed beside each other, and, they had a big hoopla for a race, or something of that sort, set up right by the ports
--Several new screens have been added in the MS queue.
--My sister, being the Splash Mountain freak she is, had to ride it 3 times today, and, I noticed that, the "in-place" animatronic of Brer Rabbit that was there, has been replaced by the normal one. I also noticed that, the Brer Rabbit that peaks thru the hole right before the "to the laughing place" drop, has been taken out
--We went by Philharmagic several times today, and I was really hoping I could get her in. The Cm's kept saying to come back between 3-5 for testing, and at 3, a big group was waiting in front of the entrance. One FL CM, and 4 Green Shirts, came out, and explained they were not ready, it was a hit or miss deal, they have been having many problems, and it very well may not be open before the official opening date, OCTOBER 8TH.
--I also noticed, on the way into property, a new Philharmagic billboard was up, where the TT one used to be. It had Donald, his butt hanging out of a Tuba, or Trombone, or whatever that thing is, and it says something to the nature of "Join this ALL NEW Sym-Funny"

And, I got some stories....My sis and I were on our way out from the MK, and we decided to take the train, from Frontierland, to MSU...well, we walk up to the train station, and what do you know, there goes my History Teacher, in his lil hat, and neat lil engineers uniform, all yelling (his normal nature) for everyone to get back in the gates...He saw me, but I didnt say anything, cause frankly, I dont like him, but, its kinda cool to have a History Teacher as a CM (and I got pics of him too, for the school friends only tho):D

And, lastly, just wanted to say, I did enjoy taking my sister, and she went on everything but MS (she got up to the second preshow, and she didnt wanna do it, so we left), but, this girl, shopped like mad. Every place we had to stop, look, feel, touch, smell, try on, play with, everything on every shelf. Everyplace she wanted something, and as we left, I convinced her not to get it, and at the end of the day, she ends up with a lollipop, and it took me, no lie, 45 minutes to open that darn thing. She's sleeping on my bed right next to me now, she's pooped, and so am I, so, Im gonna wrap it up for tonight, and pics should be up soon:lol:

t3techcom18

Originally posted by ISTCrew20
Here's a brief one for today
**If your interested on how today's trip came about...Everyone I was making plans to go with this weekend, cancelled on me, so, this morning, I woke my brother up, cause he was supposed to be coming with me, but he wasnt feeling well, so, I had an idea, to take my 6 year old sister with me, to get her out the house, and come and ride some rides with me, so thats who my trip was with today :D

--The crane IS up behind Imagination, almost directly behind it
--The portables that were in the Epcot parking lot, have been neatly placed beside each other, and, they had a big hoopla for a race, or something of that sort, set up right by the ports
--Several new screens have been added in the MS queue.
--My sister, being the Splash Mountain freak she is, had to ride it 3 times today, and, I noticed that, the "in-place" animatronic of Brer Rabbit that was there, has been replaced by the normal one. I also noticed that, the Brer Rabbit that peaks thru the hole right before the "to the laughing place" drop, has been taken out
--We went by Philharmagic several times today, and I was really hoping I could get her in. The Cm's kept saying to come back between 3-5 for testing, and at 3, a big group was waiting in front of the entrance. One FL CM, and 4 Green Shirts, came out, and explained they were not ready, it was a hit or miss deal, they have been having many problems, and it very well may not be open before the official opening date, OCTOBER 8TH.
--I also noticed, on the way into property, a new Philharmagic billboard was up, where the TT one used to be. It had Donald, his butt hanging out of a Tuba, or Trombone, or whatever that thing is, and it says something to the nature of "Join this ALL NEW Sym-Funny"

And, I got some stories....My sis and I were on our way out from the MK, and we decided to take the train, from Frontierland, to MSU...well, we walk up to the train station, and what do you know, there goes my History Teacher, in his lil hat, and neat lil engineers uniform, all yelling (his normal nature) for everyone to get back in the gates...He saw me, but I didnt say anything, cause frankly, I dont like him, but, its kinda cool to have a History Teacher as a CM (and I got pics of him too, for the school friends only tho):D

And, lastly, just wanted to say, I did enjoy taking my sister, and she went on everything but MS (she got up to the second preshow, and she didnt wanna do it, so we left), but, this girl, shopped like mad. Every place we had to stop, look, feel, touch, smell, try on, play with, everything on every shelf. Everyplace she wanted something, and as we left, I convinced her not to get it, and at the end of the day, she ends up with a lollipop, and it took me, no lie, 45 minutes to open that darn thing. She's sleeping on my bed right next to me now, she's pooped, and so am I, so, Im gonna wrap it up for tonight, and pics should be up soon:lol:

Uh-oh....

Yeah, I saw that that the other day...

Every place we had to stop, look, feel, touch, smell, try on, play with, everything on every shelf. Everyplace she wanted something, and as we left, I convinced her not to get it, and at the end of the day, she ends up with a lollipop, and it took me, no lie, 45 minutes to open that darn thing.

LOL!!! That's real funny!!! But then that's how 6 year olds are sometimes....(Me)

He saw me, but I didnt say anything, cause frankly, I dont like him, but, its kinda cool to have a History Teacher as a CM (and I got pics of him too, for the school friends only tho)

LOTS of the teachers I have at my school have part time at Disney(Mostly shops at DTD or MK)

She's sleeping on my bed right next to me now, she's pooped, and so am I, so, Im gonna wrap it up for tonight, and pics should be up soon

Glad she had a great time!!

PhotoDave219

Crane Racing! Must be some sorta union! :D

Testtrack321

How many TV's did they add? And another question, did they add TVs where the Gravity Wheel is or in the holding pen area next to Mission Controll?

tigsmom

Thanks for the update. And such a good brother on top of it all. I hate those lollipops..can never get them open. Just watch out though...the smash like glass when they fall. :eek:

toystoryma

Im taking a guess, but the staircase looks like it could be the stairs that lead to the bathroom by chef mickeys?? or someplace in epcot that i have no idea where that is lol...

Glad you had a fun day your sis is a cutie pie :)

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Nope, its somewhere in the MK...TT321, the tv's were right when you enter, and, above the FP line...Tigsmom, yea, I got it open, and she got all sticky, and she ate like, i little tiny bit of it, and threw it out *sigh*

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Originally posted by toystoryma
ok, is it near tonys restraunt or near that restraunt by Pirates ?

Your close with the pirates guess, but, I need something more specific..C'mon lol

aim

Awwww, sounds like a great day. It must be nice to have younger siblings. I would give anything to go to WDW with my lil cousin. Thanks for the update :)

Figment1986

such a nice little update,

(in tampa, some of my teachers work part timeat Busch Gardens. One is working hollowscream....)

Testtrack321: I love your blueman avitar...
never niticed it till just now...

Checking pitcutres now, (on my eavil 56 K computer...)

MrNonacho

Premium Member
Thanks for the update!
I also noticed that, the Brer Rabbit that peaks thru the hole right before the "to the laughing place" drop, has been taken out
--We went by Philharmagic several times today . . . they have been having many problems, and it very well may not be open before the official opening date, OCTOBER 8TH.

I went to the parks yesterday and today, and that Brer Rabbit AA was there yesterday. Must have just been removed or was just not working.

I got to MK today around 6 or 7, and PhilharMagic was up and running fine. I saw it four times within about an hour and a half. :) I had been hanging around it yesterday waiting for it to open, but it never did (at least while I was there). Looks like I got lucky today.

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Dannnnggg...We missed Philharmagic, Ahh, Im all bummed out now, oh well, next weekend:D ...

That picture...Is in Pecos Bills resturaunt, But, can anyone tell me what the flight of stairs is?

Testtrack321

Originally posted by Figment1986
such a nice little update,

(in tampa, some of my teachers work part timeat Busch Gardens. One is working hollowscream....)

Testtrack321: I love your blueman avitar...
never niticed it till just now...

Checking pitcutres now, (on my eavil 56 K computer...)

Thanks man, I had a Blue Man one up before, but it's harder to recognize. It's from the music video for 'Sing Along' with the infinate hallway and everyman on the doors.

Pioneer Hall

Dannnnggg...We missed Philharmagic, Ahh, Im all bummed out now, oh well, next weekend:D ...

That picture...Is in Pecos Bills resturaunt, But, can anyone tell me what the flight of stairs is?

Not sure exactly which but...

By the outdoor eating area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom