ISTCrew's October 16th WDW Update

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
WOW!!!!...Today was one, if not the most, fun day I have EVER, EVER had....

I went with 6 other friends today, and it was just crazy, but, for news around the parks...

--TOT was open today. All schedules say its closed, but it was open, and the queue was repainted. I also noticed that everything was much brighter, like the ghosts and such, as I think we rode the side that just came out of rehab.
--at Philharmagic, in my seat, the pie smell wasnt working.
--the major news in this update is EVEREST...WOW!!!, its huge. They have the base of the mountain built, and the bridge built also, which is baby blue in color. The moutain, as of now, is just concrete, and there is also a massive amount of land cleared behind the mountain...
--Philharmagic is now on the map cover for MK.
--When we were waiting for PW, one of the cars stopped at the block brake at the top of the track. The whole structure shook and sqeaked. A little freaky, and there was no reason for it to stop

--I also want to personally apologize to the Cm's we gave a hard time to today at the Plaza Pavilion. You know who you are, you know who we are, and thanks for taking it lightly.

thats the story everywhere. Some crazy stuff happend today. I'll just leave it to the imagination. I have MANY new pictures going up tonite, and I'll let ya know when there up

mkepcotmgmak

Originally posted by ISTCrew20
WOW!!!!...Today was one, if not the most, fun day I have EVER, EVER had....

I went with 6 other friends today, and it was just crazy, but, for news around the parks...

--TOT was open today. All schedules say its closed, but it was open, and the queue was repainted. I also noticed that everything was much brighter, like the ghosts and such, as I think we rode the side that just came out of rehab.
--at Philharmagic, in my seat, the pie smell wasnt working.
--the major news in this update is EVEREST...WOW!!!, its huge. They have the base of the mountain built, and the bridge built also, which is baby blue in color. The moutain, as of now, is just concrete, and there is also a massive amount of land cleared behind the mountain...
--Philharmagic is now on the map cover for MK.
--When we were waiting for PW, one of the cars stopped at the block brake at the top of the track. The whole structure shook and sqeaked. A little freaky, and there was no reason for it to stop

--I also want to personally apologize to the Cm's we gave a hard time to today at the Plaza Pavilion. You know who you are, you know who we are, and thanks for taking it lightly.

thats the story everywhere. Some crazy stuff happend today. I'll just leave it to the imagination. I have MANY new pictures going up tonite, and I'll let ya know when there up

sorry - but what it PW?

Figment1986

Neat, u had no school, or played hooky??

(I have no school tomorrow, and get to sleep in then see some nice R movies without people for once.... then go find friends and goof off like most drummers AKA percussionists would do on their days off...

Oh and jammin is neat...

MS Rocks...

Ext..

Shaman

I've noticed that PW does indeed shake when the cars are passing by...but then again for a "coaster" I think its normal..oh well....

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

That's what you get when you buy cheap nasty portable coasters!

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Yea, it shakes when the cars are in motion, but the brakes stopped the car, from like 9mph to 0. That caused it to shake and squeak. The car behind it didnt stop either, and had to be slowed down at the same brake right after that car left

Katherine

Great update! I wish I could go to WDW on the weekend with my friends! That would be so cool! hmmmmmm.... well so much for dreaming.:rolleyes: Thanks again!

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Thanks for the thank you's....I just got back from Busch Gardens, and lemme say, Im happy to be back home 10 mins from WDW. The park is in an aweful state right now. Im not gonna go into it, but if any of you are planning on going there for a day, spend your money on another day at Disney, or even Universal for that matter:(

Kenan

Thanks for the thank you's....I just got back from Busch Gardens, and lemme say, Im happy to be back home 10 mins from WDW. The park is in an aweful state right now. Im not gonna go into it, but if any of you are planning on going there for a day, spend your money on another day at Disney, or even Universal for that matter:(

gotta love the lady standing on the bench avatar!! i wish i couldve taken some pictures today of what i seen, but ill have to tell you about them later. :D

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Originally posted by Kenan
gotta love the lady standing on the bench avatar!! i wish i couldve taken some pictures today of what i seen, but ill have to tell you about them later. :D

Haha, nothing can beat the nosy lady at Philharmagic, or the lady in the neckbrace on the monorail...hehe:lol:

castlecake2.0

LOL tour avatar is one of the funnnies things ive seen all week! I was laughing for like 5 minutes, and my friends call me wierd pffffffffft.

Ty:king:

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
No, my friend Andrea got them in this time. We take turns using CM tickets to get them in, but Tif and I have Ap's....

Castlecake...My avatar?...had you laughing?...I cant imagine why:lol: :lol: :D

castlecake2.0

Castlecake...My avatar?...had you laughing?...I cant imagine why:lol: :lol: :D

Everytime I look at it it makes me laugh even more, oh man I think I must be loosing it:hammer:

Ty:king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom