ISTCrew's November 1st WDW Update

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Another fantastic day today. I went with my brother, and was at Epcot in the Morning, went and saw Brother Bear, and then went to MK, then back to Epcot

--So, At Epcot, I had heard of all the changes made to MS, so I had to go see for myself. There was new tv's added all over the queue, and the sounds once only heard in the capsule while waiting for launch, can now be heard in the queue. The horrible accent ladie's voice was redone in the preshow, and it now says, "If you are prone to motion sickness" which she never said before, and they REALLY make it very clear not to close your eyes, turn your head, or even move in the 2nd preshow video. I also saw the new Mission Space Race Online station. Its only 4 computers, and its alot harder to play over there then it is at home, cuz they have the rollerball. Thats really all I noticed as for the new stuff, and it seems to be holding up nicely after being open to the public for almost 2 months already.

so, we then were on our way to see Brother Bear...

(skip this part if you wanna get back to the parks)

--This movie is a true blue Disney movie. It's a movie that only Disney magic can bring to life. I thought it was extremely well done, and animated. The story, the music, the characters, and plot kept my eyes on the screen the whole time, and there really isnt ever a dry moment in the whole film. Disney did a bang up job on this one, and it should do great at the box office. My only complaint is that Rut and Tuke dont get as much time in the movie as you would think. Koda is the coolest little bear in all the woods, and has the best stories (even better than mine, kenan! lol) and you'll find out why Koda doesnt lick the snow anymore (eww) All the forest animals are really funny, and the movie doesnt stop with the jokes. They can tie this film in with SO many different aspects of the WDW resort. I also wanna applaud the great views of the forest, rivers, and all that great stuff shown in the begging of the movie. Its amazing somebody actually drew that. BUT...As great as this movie was.....Lion King still has it beat. The plot of this film was much better than that of Lilo and Stitch, but Stitch is da bomb, sorry Koda...

and, MAKE SURE YOU DONT MISS THE PREVIEWS!!!

The preview for "Home on the Range" the next big movie from Walt Disney Feature Animation, which comes out next year, is SOOO funny. It's basicly Disney's take on a Charlottes Web type story, and thats the look they were going for. Dont get me wrong, this isnt Charlottes Web, its an entirely different story, but, it reminds me of the old farm cartoons. It looks frankly, HILARIOUS, and the one liner with the cow (voiced by Roseanne), having a staredown with the villian who wants to take over the farm, and the villian looks at her udders, and she says "Quit Lookin, there real ! " I almost fell outta my chair. This looks like it was animated by the same people who did "Emporer's New Groove", cuz the animation has very sharp corners, which makes it look fun and crazy. I also wanna mention...There is a mountain, and a runaway train segment shown in the preview, that looks a LITTLE tooo much like Big Thunder....

One thing I dont congradulate Disney on is....TEACHERS PET! the movie (its a 1 saturday morning cartoon)..

so, on to MK...

--We saw Philharmagic again. Everything is in pristine working condidtion, as it was during the preview, Including the Donald AA, which wasnt working a couple weeks back. They also added some new audio as your exiting the theater, with Goofy tripping over cymbols.

--On Splash Mountain, the Brer Rabbit that peeks thru the hole above the "to the laughing place" drop, was back again.

--So, we were sitting on the curb waiting for Wishes, when ome castmember I didnt know called us over to direct the foot traffic after the parade. My brother got to hold the red lightstick. And what do ya know, the guy who was asking everyone to stay to the right of the track, belongs to the boards, and has been on my buddylist for quite some time. It was Chris (nice meetin ya), who usually works Kilimanjaro at AK. So we helped him out with directing people, who obviously dont know there right from there left (hahah, guess you had to be there) and talked for awhile....then Wishes started!!! My brother, who hates everything, liked Wishes. We watched it from the very end of MainStreet this time, whoch was the best spot so far...

So, we took the Resort monorail to the TTC, then a monorail to Epcot, and got picked up...Still no MS narroration on the monorail...and thats all folks, night night

Pics will be up soon

0000ooo0000---I almost forgot. I was riding the school bus home on friday, and every lightpost on the way home had a Magical Gathering poster on it:D

MrNonacho

Premium Member
Nice update! Did you notice that they changed a line of dialogue in PhilharMagic? Mickey used to say, "and don't touch the hat!" Now he says, "and don't touch my hat!" Huge difference, I know...

Figment1986

Originally posted by MrNonacho
Nice update! Did you notice that they changed a line of dialogue in PhilharMagic? Mickey used to say, "and don't touch the hat!" Now he says, "and don't touch my hat!" Huge difference, I know...

I could have swarn he was an apprentis and not had his own hat yet....

Oh and nice update,
(I knew there was something i missed in philarmagic, The one Animatronic was not there....)

imagineer boy

Originally posted by ISTCrew20

One thing I dont congradulate Disney on is....TEACHERS PET! the movie (its a 1 saturday morning cartoon)..

Oh, I know what you mean! That's a bad idea. I though the cartoon was cancelled also. What is Disney thinkin with this movie!?

Great updates!:sohappy:

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Yes, very nice update. Brother Bear was excellent! I saw it last night. The animation was so detailed. One of the best animated ever. WDI HAS to get working on an attraction, I can think of so many ideas.

But I do have to say, that Home on The Range movie looked pretty dull, I don't think i'll see it.......

Same with Teacher's Pet: The Movie.

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
NemoRocks--Your not gonna see Home On The Range? I thought the preview was very well put together, and didnt look dull at all to me. I think this will turn into an Emporer's New Groove type movie, and this movie was a hoot in itself, its just the advertising gave it bad ratings. I know everyone cracked up with the "there real" joke....and in BB Itself joke where Rut and Tuke are talking, and there saying they can go for some grass on a bed of hops or something...which means beer dont it?

Anyway, I forgot to include, Electric Umbrella has changed there menu. They have taken pizza, and another item off, and replaced them with 2 different kinds of deli sandwiches....Making, I *THINK* the pizza cart outside TT the only place to get pizza in Future World

Jerm

Anyway, I forgot to include, Electric Umbrella has changed there menu. They have taken pizza, and another item off, and replaced them with 2 different kinds of deli sandwiches....Making, I *THINK* the pizza cart outside TT the only place to get pizza in Future World

What about the breakfast pizza in WoL??? I know not the same thing but had to toss it in there. By the way am I the only person that thinks those things are really bad but can't stop getting them each time I go?

J

timoteo

I like the lutenant's accent in the pre-show to mission space. She has a calming and proffesional voice that helps add credibility. Also the International Space Traning Facility....

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Re: Re: ISTCrew's November 1st WDW Update

Originally posted by MKCustodial
Wow, talk about a real interactive Disney magic attraction, huh? :lol:

For Real...the warning goes something like "Keep your head back against the headrest, and focus straight ahead (like it always was) keep your eyes open, even if you begin to feel nauseous...and some other stuff to the effect

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Originally posted by timoteo
I like the lutenant's accent in the pre-show to mission space. She has a calming and proffesional voice that helps add credibility. Also the International Space Traning Facility....

Are you kidding me? She sounds like a crazy british lady who has just came off a flight, and has a stuffy nose. I dont know why they just couldnt get a person with a somewhat normal accent. Like a lady from Brooklyn or the Bronx, that would be cool

"Keep ya head back on the thingy, and look straight, dont be stupid now and turn ya head, cuz you'll make a mess on my"...nevermind haha

AndyMagic

Are you kidding me? She sounds like a crazy british lady who has just came off a flight, and has a stuffy nose. I dont know why they just couldnt get a person with a somewhat normal accent. Like a lady from Brooklyn or the Bronx, that would be cool

"Keep ya head back on the thingy, and look straight, dont be stupid now and turn ya head, cuz you'll make a mess on my"...nevermind haha

Ahh so you mean normal to YOU! lol. I really like the accent and I don't really know what you are talking about at all. There is nothing, "strange" about the accent. It just sounds british, that's all.

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Originally posted by AndyMagic
Ahh so you mean normal to YOU! lol. I really like the accent and I don't really know what you are talking about at all. There is nothing, "strange" about the accent. It just sounds british, that's all.

I was just kidding....I still find it a mystery why they had to go with her. They should of just stuck to the lady with the donut hair in Star Tours

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom