ISTCrew's March 16th WDW Update

Figment1986

Nice update.... (Why was the kilidoscope their anyway leftover themeing??)

How long was the blosome poster up???

Nice update....

ead79

Thanks for the update! The Soarin' preview sounds really neat. I wonder why they removed the giant kaleidoscope. I also hope they bring the Lego sleeping man back. :)

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
ead79 said:
Thanks for the update! The Soarin' preview sounds really neat. I wonder why they removed the giant kaleidoscope. I also hope they bring the Lego sleeping man back. :)
I'm hoping they removed it just for cleaning of interior parts and a bit of spiffing up. It was the worlds largest, so I doubt they would just remove it for no reason.

and yea, the sleeping man was great. I can't tell you how many times I walked by and at a quick glance, thought he was a real person.

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Here are some more pictures I didn't post the first time around:

100_0566.jpg

The Soarin bus advertisement.

100_0567.jpg

The new ad for Crush n Gusher put on the front desks of WDW resorts. Sorry it came out kind of blurry.

More Lego Pictures...Find the castles:

100_0559.jpg

100_0562.jpg

thimblekisses

WAAAAHHHHH I am SO deeply SCANDALIZED that the kaleidoscope is missing!!! It was one of my favorite things about DtD!!! :cry:
why, oh why? oh the humanity!
IT BETTER BE BACK!!!:cry: :veryconfu

great update, very well-rounded including all the parks. nice.
strange, the disappearing master gracey. . .

-SIR-

thimblekisses if its not back by next week I say we plan a secret undercover opperation (dress in sexy black turtlenecks and shades and frolick to james bond music) to rescue it from backstage lift it with a helecopter and fly it back to its proper place in the marketplace... ARE YOU WITH ME?

lownalo

To add some info about MGM, etc. I was at MGM on the 15th. The Back Lot Tour Guide said that Lights Motors Action would be everyday at 3pm. You need to go their earlier and get a fastpass for 3, it's the only way to get in. He also added that MGM is going to build Chicago as well as San Fran.

ral8026

Thanks Patrick for another great update!!! I have a couple of questions about Soaring--How high do the bottom seats go up and did you feel safe with only a lap belt? Some in our family are afraid of high rides. Also is the ride smooth? Again thanks.

dcaffey

A Belatted Thanks to IST

A belatted thanks to IST for the time scoop on the first day of the Soarin' guest previews.

We had heard that the preview would be sometime between 1 and 7 pm. We got there about 2:15 and could see nothing was happening and there was a small group of 15 - 20 people hanging around.

That's when we spotted what looked like a familiar face and my wife decided to ask him if he knew any additional info. He told us 3-4 was the time so we decided to wait and what do you know - at 3:05 we saw a large group of black shoes under the gate. Moments later we were in line :)

Thanks to IST's info my son and I were able to join the first group of guests to preview Soarin'

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom