ISTCrew's March 13th WDW Update

Montu

ISTCrew20 said:
Pretty much anyone who enters the queue is going to a seat. 5000 people at a time can sit comfortably. Compare that to the seating at Fantasmic, which is 2500.

Fantasmic! can seat upwards of 6,800 comfortably. 9,000+ have fit in with standing room before. The cut off purely for guest comfort tends to be around 7,800.

PhotoDave219

ISTCrew20 said:
Pretty much anyone who enters the queue is going to a seat. 5000 people at a time can sit comfortably. Compare that to the seating at Fantasmic, which is 2500.

Patrick, youre off by about 5000. Im not sure where you get your info from, but fantasmic seats roughly 7-8000 people.

DarkMeasures

Well from what it seems, the proper words for LMA will be "Crowd Eater".

Just imagine how empty the park could be if both LMA and Fantasmic are running at the same time. That would be like 13,000 people. Perfect time to ride Rock and Rollercoaster 30 times in a row....

Anyone know the capacity for Indy?

And Patrick, after going on LMA, do you think that Indy will really close?

gboiler1

Forgive my stupidity here, but is there a need for that much seating? I've been to MGM on Christmas Day, at Fantasmic, Indy, Beauty shows, but just surprised at the scale of the stands, but I guess with an immense stage comes alot of seating.
Also, where are the best place(s) to sit? First come first serve, right?
We have a 6 year old daughter. Is the show entertaining for all ages?

peter11435

DarkMeasures said:
Well from what it seems, the proper words for LMA will be "Crowd Eater".

Just imagine how empty the park could be if both LMA and Fantasmic are running at the same time. That would be like 13,000 people. Perfect time to ride Rock and Rollercoaster 30 times in a row....

Anyone know the capacity for Indy?

And Patrick, after going on LMA, do you think that Indy will really close?
I think Indy is 2000.

Mission: SPACE

Indy has 1900 seats...

The best place to sit (in all honesty) is the top of the stadium, although you'll have the roof supports in your way. On a busy day, there probably will be a need for that many seats. The benches do not have seatbacks, to my dismay...

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Mission: SPACE said:
Indy has 1900 seats...

The best place to sit (in all honesty) is the top of the stadium, although you'll have the roof supports in your way. On a busy day, there probably will be a need for that many seats. The benches do not have seatbacks, to my dismay...
Hey Justin, do you know the actual capacity of the fullest show last weekend?

By the way, I congratulate you on keeping your cool the other day. I know how hard it is when you have guests yelling at you.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
thanks patrick

yep, the que area is lack of something to be desired, but i guess im sitting here wondering how you could dress up the underside of stadium seats.

i think with 5000 people, you dont want a whole lot of things in the way since they are trying to get that many in and seated quickly. but then again, what do you look at when the other show is going on........ :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom