ISTCrew's January 3rd WDW Update

ImagineerFan04

Originally posted by TiNkErBeLl05
:sohappy: HEY WHAT'S UP..IT'S ME TIFANI...I WOULD SAY I HAD A GREAT TIME YESTERDAY....BUT I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE I DROPPED MY PHONE N THE WATER...THE GUY AT SPLASH MOUNTAIN SAID IT WAS A GONER:( ...BUT NE/WAYZ...I'M SO SAD 2 C FOOD ROCKS GO..I FELL IN LOVE WITH THAT SHOW WHEN I FIRST SAW....IT WAS NICE 2 C THE LAST "PUBLIC" SHOWING...I WOULD SAY ME,PATRICK, N KENAN WERE THE MOST ENTHUSIASTIC PEOPLE THERE..IT WAS FUN.....
UNTIL NEXT TIME....

Hi tifani!:wave:

great to see your finally on the boards:sohappy:

Figment1986

Hey Tifani, welcome.

I too woul;d hate to see such a nice attraction which you could see and get out of the sun with. Too bad they probably will turn it into another over priced store. which i will have some things from.

Well if the Green Thumb Emporium is closed and made part of Soarin that would it still be terrible if Food Rocks became the new Emporium? I would be a fair exchange that way and I really enjoy the emporium's merchandise, one of the few unique stores left in the parks. I have to agree that there is barely any Soarin merchandise at DCA, and the whole area has a shop smaller that the emporium. Gotta love those Mickey's garden plants!

wdwjmp239

Originally posted by OnWithTheShow
Wait, so Disney made a bad move by closing an attraction that didnt even fill to 50% on its last showing? I have been on Food Rocks during peak times and never had more that 15 people with me in the theatre.

I've been to performances where it's only been me and two other people in the entire theatre! LOL

wdwjmp239

Originally posted by TiNkErBeLl05
:sohappy: HEY WHAT'S UP..IT'S ME TIFANI...I WOULD SAY I HAD A GREAT TIME YESTERDAY....BUT I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE I DROPPED MY PHONE N THE WATER...THE GUY AT SPLASH MOUNTAIN SAID IT WAS A GONER:( ...BUT NE/WAYZ...I'M SO SAD 2 C FOOD ROCKS GO..I FELL IN LOVE WITH THAT SHOW WHEN I FIRST SAW....IT WAS NICE 2 C THE LAST "PUBLIC" SHOWING...I WOULD SAY ME,PATRICK, N KENAN WERE THE MOST ENTHUSIASTIC PEOPLE THERE..IT WAS FUN.....
UNTIL NEXT TIME....

YAY FOR TIFANI!!!!!!!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom