ISTCrew's January 18th WDW update

MouseMadness

Let's hear it for pixie dust. :hammer: It's good to know that people who go to WDW every week are courteous to others who can only afford to go every few months/years/decades.

ALRIGHT, I'M DONE!

And I know I'm a lot different than I was 12 years ago, that's all I'm sayin'.

ALRIGHT, I'M REALLY DONE NOW! :lookaroun :p

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by MouseMadness
Let's hear it for pixie dust. :hammer: It's good to know that people who go to WDW every week are courteous to others who can only afford to go every few months/years/decades.

ALRIGHT, I'M DONE!

And I know I'm a lot different than I was 12 years ago, that's all I'm sayin'.

ALRIGHT, I'M REALLY DONE NOW! :lookaroun :p

...Yep, you've clearly popped ;)

wdwfan22

Originally posted by TiNkErBeLl05
so after reading the 7th page about 2 people told me their fav. show....

Tifani you know In all my visits to Disney I've never seen Festival of the Lion King. I really need to get over their and see it. Anyways I guess I would have to say my favorite show is Mickey's PhilharMagic. I just love Donald :)

aim

Festival of the Lion is my favorite show too! I've seen it SO many times I can actually do some of the dances from it! :lookaroun :lol:

TiNkErBeLl05

Originally posted by wdwfan22
Tifani you know In all my visits to Disney I've never seen Festival of the Lion King. I really need to get over their and see it. Anyways I guess I would have to say my favorite show is Mickey's PhilharMagic. I just love Donald :)
You should see it the next time you go..it's really good.I also like Philharmagic it's a good show...

aim

You should see it the next time you go..it's really good.I also like Philharmagic it's a good show...

Oh yes PhilharMagic is great. Being a band geek, I love the music theme! :p

PhotoDave219

Yeah, i hope they have everythign working this time when i'm down. Last time i was it was CM previews :D

imagineer boy

Patrick, Fivel, why do I get the feeling none of you followed my inhaling and exhaling exercizes?:cry:

Now........... Who's up for buttered toast?:slurp:

stingrock23

Originally posted by antoinebusby
I will ditto your ditto!

You can add another one there.

Good to see this thread finally moving along. Keep up with the updates. Feivel must have had a bad day or something.

I've never seen Festival of the Lion King either. Actually, I don't get around to the shows as much as I should, but then again, I don't have all the time I really want when I'm down there.

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Im spoiled and selfish, so why not be rotten, eh Grizz?...

Nah, I realized that some people dont like the stories in my updates, and all I can say is... just dont read them. I dont know what else to tell you...Especially to a person I never thought read them anyway...

And yea, Tifani, FOTLK is great, but you almost missed it cuz you wouldnt get over there fast enough with Jason and I:lol: ...You know Jason liked it, and you know why HAHA...But Im with you, FOTLK, and Philharmagic, and that "Shelly- Robot" thing, if you can consider that a show. It's hard to justify whats a show (LK), Attraction (Philharmagic), or Nighttime extravaganza (Wishes). Either way, I love them all, EVEN the Tiki Birds. Tifani dont like it though because she said it smells like "old-mango's" in there. Im guessing that comes from the smoke used during the show.

Speaking of Shows, The Country Bears was down at the time of this update. They had taken the Christmas banner down aswell. It's interesting to note that they had the LED standby wait sign covered. Im hoping they replace it. I dont know whose crazy idea it was to put AN ELECTRONIC, RED, LED SIGN right in the middle of a wood structure in Frontierland.

I dont remember if I put this in the update or not, but they have hat racks covering the doors that once exited into the shop from AE.

Oh yes, and the Eifel tower was back up, but they now have started work on the front of the main facade.

(Sorry, this stuff comes to me over the few days after an update..it always does)

And yea, I think thats it. You can look for a new update on either Saturday or Sunday night. Not sure yet...

AND for those of you who dont know, They are giving out free "Magical Gatherings" lanyards to all AP holders at Animal Kingdom, the end of this month.

And something I remembered today. When I stayed at Pop Century, I noticed on one of the newer soda machines, where the old ones said "where magic lives", this one said "where magic is real"...It was prob. nothing (or it could be the start of another whole nametag mess)...Im sticking with "nothing" for now.

And its interesting to note, all the 2004 merchandise has no slogan. Like for 2003, it was "2003, a magical place to be"...now everything is just 2004. The icon for this year is Mickey Hands, next to the icons from all 4 parks, and its very abstract. I'll see if I dont have a picture in my album.

And thats it...sorry, all of this just came to me at once :lol:

Shaman

Originally posted by ISTCrew20
And its interesting to note, all the 2004 merchandise has no slogan. Like for 2003, it was "2003, a magical place to be"...now everything is just 2004. The icon for this year is Mickey Hands, next to the icons from all 4 parks, and its very abstract. I'll see if I dont have a picture in my album.

And thats it...sorry, all of this just came to me at once :lol:

Yea...you know there's a mickey hand at the bottom of savedisney.com.....hmmm....I wonder if that was done on purpose.....:lookaroun

:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom