ISTCrew's December 22nd WDW Update

lamarvenoy

3 stores removed? During the Eisner regime?very strange.Is the temporary food place in the breezeway STILL serving pizzas or is there anything different on the menu?

wannabeBelle

ISTCrew20 said:
Lol. I got hired awhile back. I work Outdoor Foods at Magic Kingdom. (Outdoor foods meaning Ice Cream and Popcorn). I really, really like it. Tifani is also a Disney castmember, working at the Emporium. Jason, the boy that was with us when we met you, just became a castmember too, working Food and Bverage at MGM. We all love it.

there is a picture of me working in my photo album (speaking of that, more pictures will be added soon).

For anyone visiting the parks, I will be working the whole week after Christmas :wave:
Hey there Patrick!!! I Am so happy for you!!!!! THAT is awesome!!! I knew that Casting couldnt let a prize like you get away!!! I am so happy to hear that you got a job in Disney and that you like it. I think liking what you do makes all the difference. I saw your pic later on last night after I posted my slew of questions!!! You look great!!! Hopefully Ill be able to catch you on a future trip!!! Tell Tifani and Jason I send my best for them as well. Belle

mikeb_86

Great update and Happy Holidays to you and everyone else hear. So you are a new cast member i saw you in the prade and i thought it was you, anyhow cogrates on that two!!!

mikeb_86

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom