Is WDW Haunted??

Brother_Bean

Original Poster
This might be a bit of a random question to ask…. :shrug:

Is there any haunting or supernatural stuff that goes on at WDW??

I don’t mean like the rides and stuff like Haunted mansion! I mean like really?? Is there any reported sightings? Or has anyone got any spooky experiences??

Just out of interest, because it’s hard to imagine that the happiest place in the world could actually be haunted.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

I don’t mean like the rides and stuff like Haunted mansion! I mean like really?? Is there any reported sightings? Or has anyone got any spooky experiences??

Just out of interest, because it’s hard to imagine that the happiest place in the world could actually be haunted.

It's actually harder to believe that's it's NOT haunted.

Laura

Premium Member

Holy font customizations. :eek::lol:

To answer your question, it's all about what you believe. Some people really believe in that stuff and will be able to find ghosts everywhere and because of it will have these strange fears of common places. People, like me, who do not believe that when you're dead you go back to earth and "haunt" :rolleyes: are able to carry on with their lives without worry of such foolishness. :lol:

It's only as "haunted" as you want it to be. :p

EPCOT Explorer

I've heard that the TTA and PoTC are Haunted...If you want some more info there is always the handy dandy search feature.:)

Welcome to the board!:wave:

Brian_WDW74

There's the (in)famous story of George, the Imagineer who supposedly died during the construction of WDW's Pirates of the Caribbean. If CMs don't say hello to him every morning (or goodnight to him every night, depending on who you listen to) the attraction is said to mysteriously shut down after a few cycles. You'll find several variations of George's story floating around the interwebs. :)

DizneyPryncess

When I was there in March, I asked the CM loading people in to the boats at PoTC if he said good morning to George that day, and his response was...

"of course, I always do. And Linda too."

I didn't have time to ask who Linda was, but I can't find anything on it anywhere. Another possible ghost tale?

That's a cool link Walt1967, I never read about the little girl & boy on Spaceship Earth. That's really creepy! I tend to always believe these things. It makes everything more fun for me. :)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

To answer your question, it's all about what you believe. Some people really believe in that stuff and will be able to find ghosts everywhere and because of it will have these strange fears of common places. People, like me, who do not believe that when you're dead you go back to earth and "haunt" :rolleyes: are able to carry on with their lives without worry of such foolishness. :lol:

PHP:
[FONT=Arial]
[COLOR=deepskyblue][I][B][FONT=Trebuchet MS]This might be a bit 
of a random question to ask…. 
:shrug:[/FONT][/B][/I][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=Trebuchet 
MS][COLOR=deepskyblue][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=deepskyblue][I][B][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Is there any
 haunting or supernatural stuff that goes on at 
WDW??[/FONT][/B][/I][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=deepskyblue][I][B][FONT=Trebuchet MS]I don’t mean 
like the rides and stuff like Haunted mansion! I mean like really?? Is there 
any reported sightings? Or has anyone got any spooky 
experiences??[/FONT][/B][/I][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=deepskyblue][I][B][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Just out of 
interest, because it’s hard to imagine that the happiest place in the world 
could actually be haunted.[/FONT][/B][/I][/COLOR][/FONT]

I would hardly call that customized! :lookaroun :lol:

fizzle75

VERY well put, I have nothing to add.:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom