Is WDW creating zombies?

rsoxguy

Original Poster
Last night I was doing some work in the house. My wife and daughter were in the same room with me. In the process of working I tripped a breaker that caused the area of the house in which we were all standing to go completely dark. A second after this occurred I turned to go to the breaker box in the garage and immediately yelled, "Henry! He did it again! Go over and give that neighbor of ours what for!". I then realized that I have crossed the delicate boundary between fan and freak. Has anyone else ever reached this type of self-awareness? (Not that there's anything wrong with me :lookaroun)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
In regards to your original question...It seems like me and my wife are doing something like that all the time. If we aren't pulling a line out of a Disney attraction or movie it is a line from Friend's.

Ravenclaw87

haha that is -priceless-. And, no, I don't think you're alone.

On that note, I saw someone the other day with a license plate that said "Simba 1" and I was insanely jealous I hadn't thought of it first!

DisneyLeo18

On that note, I saw someone the other day with a license plate that said "Simba 1" and I was insanely jealous I hadn't thought of it first!

Thats Great!!

Speaking of being on the "freak" side... A few years ago my parents and I made last minute plans for my birthday in WDW. My cousin really wanted to come but his mom kept saying no (she had to pay for it). So about 2 days before we left she finally caved and he was in, but didn't know. My stepdad was able to sync the "Por favor mantengense alejado de las puertas" with my door opening on my mustang so when I picked him up for dinner it played as soon as he opened the door and he went nuts :ROFLOL:. I took it out when we got home but, i wanted to keep it.

urbanvegan

Braaaaaaaaiiiins!

Honestly, we use WDW quotes all of the time. So much so that they have become part of our lexicon and we sometimes forget they are WDW quotes until someone reminds us.

sweetpee_1993

I think the fact that I can read your story and "get it" puts me across the line, too....not that I haven't been hanging out here on the other side of the line for a very, very long time already.... :wave:

EpcotServo

Oh that's nothing, I've done that tons of times before.

Every Time he has company he blows a fuse...and guess who has to change it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom