Is this really a thing or is it April 1ST? Cabanas in the parks.

Disneyhead'71

I can get 3 days of a Cabana at the MK or a 6 day Rum Cruise through the B.V.I.s on this boat.

01.jpg

Enjoy your tents!

squidward

I didn't see them, but I don't look for them last night either. I will look tonight. Last night we- made a mad dash to Space Mountain bc we were past our FP time and didn't arrive until 5:30 at the park, bought a necklace, did Buzz and People Mover, watched a Christmas show.
I had a falling asleep 6 year old on my back for most of the night who weighs half as much as I do. So long story ends- the tents were not on the forefront of my mind.

Maybe 1st time visitors and/or people who are paying more attention to their travel party rather than looking all around them will miss seeing the tents.

Sorry, but I am calling bologna on this. Either you've never been to the Magic Kingdom before or you need to get your eyes checked.

Goofyernmost

According to Katibug, a mean, nasty CM wouldn't let her crying Princess in to one of tents to de-stress. She was rightfully indignant about the lack of caring on the part of Disney. She had heard that Walt Disney actually shows up in these tents and grants a child not only three wishes but a lifetime pass to any Disney Park in the world. It took her, literally weeks, to calm the precious Princess down when Walt failed to show up after they snuck into one anyway. After all, they paid a small fortune to get into the park.

21stamps

Sorry, but I am calling bologna on this. Either you've never been to the Magic Kingdom before or you need to get your eyes checked.
Were you there in the past few evenings? Did you notice them, or did you purposely look for them? I can say for certain that they don't stick out at night while you're on People Mover or heading from Space Mountain to Buzz.

I can't say that you won't see them if you look for it. Depends on what you're paying attention to. I was paying attention to my kid, the castle, Space Mountain in red and green, and the MVMCP show times on the map.

Luxe

Were you there in the past few evenings? Did you notice them, or did you purposely look for them? I can say for certain that they don't stick out at night while you're on People Mover or heading from Space Mountain to Buzz.

I can't say that you won't see them if you look for it. Depends on what you're paying attention to. I was paying attention to my kid, the castle, Space Mountain in red and green, and the MVMCP show times on the map.
Blissful ignorance.

Siren

You know, I should stay out of this, but, it is getting so old that something needs to be said. This constant implication that Siren is a WDW employee, is so completely irrelevant and really nothing more then a diversionary statement to avoid justifying your own stand. The OT comment was cute, but, seriously unfunny and useless. A person, employee or not, has a right to their opinion and the right to comment on stuff that is equally over the top except in the other direction. They could start arguing your points by saying that you need to hurry before you're late for your shift at Universal. Two can play those games. It is childish and as insulting as perhaps saying that you need to get to the Dumpster behind IHop before all the good stuff is gone and you have to miss breakfast.

It is impossible to have adult discussions with factual interchange if not everyone is an adult. Why not try taking the high road or just not responding. Remember it is better to remain quiet and be thought the fool then to speak out and erase all doubt.
Thanks, @Goofyernmost!

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member

Stop the blood clot lyin'

ETA: I know you and I aren't exactly best friends and I bust your chops, but for what it's worth, I'm glad your at Disney with your child and I honestly hope you two have a great trip.

Last edited:

Siren

People are taking Tents too seriously. If you dont like them, dont buy them. I wont rent a Tent but im not gonna complain about it! Instead, im gonna join the #TENT2020 revolution!!! Tents in every park!
Hi @Nate! I totally agree. How difficult is it to just walk past the tents?

2wrlr2x.jpg

The people in this picture are so happy and going about their day at Disney.

If anyone goes out of their way, like some weirdo to just stand there and gawk at these tents, then they totally deserve to be offended. LOL.
True, but, I try and not keep beating a horse until it becomes dead and uninteresting. That approach is way past its shelf life.
It's apparent that every time is like the first time to @wm49rs. LOL.

I'll just have to suffer the ignominy of disapproval stemming from your moral superiority....
Wow. I'm just speechless.

Might as well. It's here to stay. There is a way to fix that though, just respond with a counter argument and not try and make it into something that doesn't have any meaning, then you won't conjure up any disapproval. And we will all live happily every after. :)
I try so hard to get him to just open up and just discuss the topic(s). I've made some progress with him but no where near as much as I'd hope. I still have hope though.

Or, I'll just keep doing as I will.
Uh huh, just like clockwork.

Who am I to stop you... go for it if it doesn't matter how others see you. That's the way I am, no reason for me to do anything other then point something out when I think it is really a whole lot of words with no meaning.
Thanks again, @Goofyernmost!

But, he don't care what you say, he's just gonna come back like a boomerang.

@wm49rs won't let haters get their way.

Cause he'll come back like a boomerang. LOL.

Not worth fighting. I've tried twice, but @Siren and @wm49rs appear to have a beef that extends beyond this board and it's not going to change.
Wow. Bizarre comment.

I didn't complain about any of that except the Home Depot tents.

Edit: And I might as well point out I was a CM for years, and I'm now a creative director at a huge agency in Texas, so any opinion I have is based on being a creative industry professional.
Hi @tirian! I must have gotten confused and mistaken you for everyone else. After a while, they all look and sound the same. LOL @ "Home Depot" tents. The names for these just get more and more creative.

I can get 3 days of a Cabana at the MK or a 6 day Rum Cruise through the B.V.I.s on this boat.

01.jpg

Enjoy your tents!
I can Whip & Nae Nae and Superman all up and down Universal and then Fouette into a Grand Jete and not bump into a single person.

I can even sail that boat all throughout Universal and not run over anyone.

Disney is addressing the issue of heavy crowds and parks filled to the brim. This means they are doing something right. Universal can only aspire to have such problems. And, maybe with Nintendoland, they will. Or, not.

Cletus

I can Whip & Nae Nae and Superman all up and down Universal and then Fouette into a Grand Jete and not bump into a single person.

I can even sail that boat all throughout Universal and not run over anyone.

Disney is addressing the issue of heavy crowds and parks filled to the brim. This means they are doing something right. Universal can only aspire to have such problems. And, maybe with Nintendoland, they will. Or, not.

You obviously don't spend much time at Universal.

And the parks aren't filled to the brim. Magic Kingdom is. The other three? Not so much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom