Is this Nuts?

MIKETFROMRI

Just set up another saving account( beside our regular one) specifically for disney ( this is nuts!)
I am having work automatically deposit $20 per paycheck ( 2 sometimes 3 month) into our Disney account. That plus Big wooden bank I built that we put all 1's...5s....change...PLUS we buy 1 $25 Disney gift card/month at walgreens.....how many others this crazy? ( probably all of us!!)...Disney has us all mesmorized...but I LOVE IT!!!!

slappy magoo

We went a slightly different route, when we lived close to a mall with a Disney store, and before the Dining Plans. Every week, we would go and convert some cash to Disney dollars - 10 to 20 dollars each, each week. And that would be all our dining and souvenir money. Now that we're DVC, that's a good chunk of the "saving" already handled via the maintenance fees, so we don't need to save up for our resort, just tickets, meals and getting there. :D

Upvote 0

PolynesianPrincess

Not nuts at all!! I saved my change from the start of the year until our May trip this past spring and had $40!! That extra change can pay for a nice meal, a special souivenir or even an extra day at a waterpark! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom