Is this just another MDE glitch? or do I need to contact support?

mweier

Original Poster
67 days out - i logged in & see the invite to set up FP+! Exciting!

congrats_fp+.png

I then clicked to set up my FP+ and it didn't look any different than it's looked the past few months. I even hacked the URL to be sure it was showing the date range when we have reservations; no dice.

sorry_fp+.png

Is this normal for people who just got access? Or do I need to make yet another call to support?

Tom

Beta Return
The FP+ booking window opens at 60-days, unless I missed something.

EDIT: MDE always says "Start Making Fastpass+ Selections" - it's extremely midleading.

alle

When do you receive your bands after customizing them. Did it last week at 60 days but haven't got them yet. Should I be concerned yet?

Steve1005

I'm guessing that they won't ship until after your customization period is done. It probably says you still have 30 days or so to customize? Mine says I have till Dec 31st. So I'm not expecting them till January. Unless I'm totally wrong about this.

Tom

Beta Return
I'm guessing that they won't ship until after your customization period is done. It probably says you still have 30 days or so to customize? Mine says I have till Dec 31st. So I'm not expecting them till January. Unless I'm totally wrong about this.

Correct, and actually they ship closer to the 10-day mark. They're just encouraging guests to get the customization over with quickly, so there's still a 20-day buffer before it becomes critical.

If you customize by 10-days out, they'll be shipped to you. If you customize between 5 and 9 days out, they ship to the resort. If you fail to customize by the 5-day mark, you get gray bands at check-in.

Steve1005

Same here! I actually can't wait to go and start making my fp+ selections! Even though I don't think that we're going to need them in February.

disney4life2008

Same here! I actually can't wait to go and start making my fp+ selections! Even though I don't think that we're going to need them in February.

LOL You and I are in the same boat. I am going in January which is a low attendance time. I will also be solo so I can navigate quickly. But I am very excited to try out FP+ - I have been on the site everyday playing around with my times, lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom