Is this beautiful song available on a Disney CD?

Magenta Panther

Original Poster
Well, darn. I'm with some of you here - usually "Small World" isn't my favorite Disney song. But THIS version...wow. Just amazing. Gave me chills.

You know, I have a CD that has Christmas songs rendered in the style of Mozart, Bach, Vivaldi, etc. It's pretty cool. What if Disney put out a CD where its classic songs, like the Small World song in that commercial, were all rendered in Christmas style?

Man I would so buy that!!!!

Cosmic Commando

Your link is a :30 spot for WDW; there is also a Disney-posted :30 spot for Disneyland. I did not see the 1:00 "DisneyParks" commercial that the OP posted on the DisneyParks account.

I like the commericals, but the long one does kinda imply that if you go to WDW for Xmas, IASW is going to look awesome like that. It will not. They should maybe make it clearer that IASW Holiday is in Disneyland.

blm07

Your link is a :30 spot for WDW; there is also a Disney-posted :30 spot for Disneyland. I did not see the 1:00 "DisneyParks" commercial that the OP posted on the DisneyParks account.

I like the commericals, but the long one does kinda imply that if you go to WDW for Xmas, IASW is going to look awesome like that. It will not. They should maybe make it clearer that IASW Holiday is in Disneyland.

Arg, you're right :dazzle:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom