Is there such a thing as too prepared?

tinkfan05

I'm planning my upcoming Oct. trip for my friend and I, and sometimes I feel like I'm preparing too much. I've picked the exact building I want at POR (hopefully I get it), I've picked all the places we're going to eat while there, I've checked to see where the monorail runs, I've even called ahead to let the resort know that we're coming to celebrate my friends birthday. I seem to come up with something new to plan almost every day, and feel like I'm always on the phone with Disney. I just want to make this trip really special and don't want to miss anything. Some of my friends say that I'm planning to much and that I just need to relax and play it by ear when we get there. But to me, planning the trip is almost as fun as going! Anyone else ever feel this way when planning thier trip to WDW?

Mr Starky

I'm planning my upcoming Oct. trip for my friend and I, and sometimes I feel like I'm preparing too much. I've picked the exact building I want at POR (hopefully I get it), I've picked all the places we're going to eat while there, I've checked to see where the monorail runs, I've even called ahead to let the resort know that we're coming to celebrate my friends birthday. I seem to come up with something new to plan almost every day, and feel like I'm always on the phone with Disney. I just want to make this trip really special and don't want to miss anything. Some of my friends say that I'm planning to much and that I just need to relax and play it by ear when we get there. But to me, planning the trip is almost as fun as going! Anyone else ever feel this way when planning thier trip to WDW?

The thing is, you can't really over plan, because you can always cut something out of your plans while your there on the fly. That's why I agree that planning is almost as fun as going. You try and think of everything before hand and then morph and change it as needed when your actually in the parks.

Upvote 0

dvcnut39

I've always read and believe that- the more prepared you are for WDW, the more fun you'll have once you get there. It's always worked for us.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom