Is there something you have to buy everytime you go t WDW?

LoriMistress

DH and I always have to buy Mickey & Minnie ears...always different each time. On our first trip to WDW we purchased Bride & Groom Mouseears (since we were on our honeymoon). When we went to DLR, we purchased 50 Anniversary Golden Ears. On our last trip to WDW in 2007 we purchased MVMCP mouseears. I always have to purchase at least one thing of Donald Duck, whether if it's a stuff animal, a pin, whatever it may be.

ICE11720

~ Blown Glass In Mexico
~ Trolls In Norway

Just Started To Gather Shirts Of The Attractions Last Trip, We'll See About Next Time

~ICE

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Clothes, lots of clothes. Usually at least a golf shirt or two [Polos you call them], often some T-shirts and occasionally some ties.

I have a massive wardrobe of Disney clothing!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Clothes, lots of clothes. Usually at least a golf shirt or two [Polos you call them], often some T-shirts and occasionally some ties.

I have a massive wardrobe of Disney clothing!
I guess when you leave for your trip next week, we'll all know you're adding to your wardrobe! :D

Upgrade117

Every trip to DHS, I always get atleast one of the animation drawings found at either the Animation Gallery, or the Villain shop next to the candy shop on Sunset Boulevard, especially the villain animations.

ChiTown713

It has become customary for us to purchase a shot glass and have it engraved in the stand outside of the Germany pavilion each year we go to disney

fascion216

like alot of other people here, i go the christmas ornament route. as well as some more pins :) im big on the retro EPCOT shirts too (but i dont see new ones of those that often)

i save up at least $500 to spend on frivolous purchases when im there like drinking alchohol and expensive tokidoki stuff at the virgin megastore :)

stainofmind

I get pins that are pertinent to that particular trip. Ie; resort I stayed at, with a year and/or holiday if available, and any special events I went to during that trip (Not so Scary Holloween, WDW Marathon, etc.).

DisJosh

I get pins that are pertinent to that particular trip. Ie; resort I stayed at, with a year and/or holiday if available, and any special events I went to during that trip (Not so Scary Holloween, WDW Marathon, etc.).

I do this as well...and then some. lol

cattprez

when i go in may.. i'll probably buy everything!!!!... nah.. maybe some clothes, def. some more pins... and more xmas ornaments, a few tigger things.. i go crazy!!! only because we dont have disney stores in australia and i only go to Disneyworld/Land about once every 2-3 years... and when hubby and i get a new house... i will be demanding a travel/tigger/disneyroom for all my goodies!!!.. hmmm thinking about the mickey icecreams... yummo

weluvtink

Pressed pennies, the kids love these. I have about 20 popcorn buckets. I love to shop, so we leave with quite a bit. Pins, clothes, ornaments( i have an illness with ornaments-we'll need a third tree next year), snowglobes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom