Is There ANYTHING you Just Don't Like About Disney?

jlevis

You are a better man than I!!! I would have pulled down the appropriate side of my shorts to let them see the scar and told them I would then accept their apology!!!

You are a better man than I!!! I would have pulled down the appropriate side of my shorts to let them see the scar and told them I would then accept their apology!!!

I've got two huge scars on my belly from my cancer surgeries and the scar from my hip surgery. I've often thought I'd show off my vasectomy scar when they say something.

copcarguyp71

hahaha...you actually made me laugh out loud and my wife and DD looked at me...I had to tell DW I would tell her later. Thanks for the smile!!!:D

The Empress Lilly

I'm usually perfectly relaxed and at peace with my surroundings when at WDW. But some things I can never just ignore:

- Aladdin's Magic Crapfest sitting there like a huge giant zit in the middle of AL.
- Tour Groups. It is impossible to ignore them when they yell and clap and chant.
- South Americans being loud on attractions. Please, yell all you must when the coaster is going downhill, but must you yell when he's slowly going up the liftchain? Also, you may not speak English, but I do, and there's actual dialogue on Pirates that I wouldn't mind hearing.
- The destruction of Future World. I just haven't made my peace with it. Possibly because I'm bored in FW nowadays.
- The usual random Hick being obnoxious over some thing or other. Although this usually has some sort of comic quality to it as well.
- The time it takes to travel around. Last trip I spend 2 hours to get from Typhoon Lagoon to the Studios. It's like a half mile distance.

koryadams

The people! The rude people in wheelchairs who run over you! The idiots who misbehave and don't follow the rules! The spring break kids screaming so loud that you get a headache (space mountain queue) If people would behave and be nice, then it would be so much nicer!
I can't think of anything else, I mean, I get the bus deal because its more efficient to have more people on, and I haven't had a horrible experience and I've seen videos of china where they stuff way more people on they could barely close the doors!

J_Carioca

This isn't something I necessarily dislike, but I wish that there was more emphasis on some of the classic Disney movies at the Parks and in the merchandise. It's pretty much impossible to find any 101 Dalmatians merchandise, Rescuers, Lady and the Tramp, etc... Also, Disney has a wealth of amazing music to make available and the Parks only sell the same 4 CDs in every shop. Basically, I dislike that there is so much material that could be used to make really amazing merchandise, which Disney does not take advantage of.

bethymouse

Just bring a wheel chair for riding the bus, it will get you to the front of line on rides as well.
Doesn't Disney have a handicapped section to board the bus? Maybe it's not well marked, but I am certain that they do have a place for scooters to wait and wheelchairs. I'm also pretty sure that they must load wheelchairs first, but don't quote me on that.;)

bethymouse

What don't I like about Disney? Hmmm...while I was battling cancer for the last three years it buoyed my spirits while I was there and it gave me something to look forward to between trips. While there I had to use an ECV, I also have a failed hip replacement, and the jackasses who assume that because I happen to be a big man I'm too lazy to walk and who made idiotic comments with-in earshot really p!ss me off. Fortunetly, I'm a better man than they are so its water off a ducks back.
People ALWAYS make comments and STARE at the EVC folks! I DO hate that!:mad:

Beholder

This isn't something I necessarily dislike, but I wish that there was more emphasis on some of the classic Disney movies at the Parks and in the merchandise. It's pretty much impossible to find any 101 Dalmatians merchandise, Rescuers, Lady and the Tramp,
etc... Also, Disney has a wealth of amazing
music to make available and the Parks only sell
the same 4 CDs in every shop. Basically, I
dislike that there is so much material that could
be used to make really amazing merchandise,
which Disney does not take advantage of.

This! My biggest, most consistent gripe is the lack of unique, attraction specific, merchandise. It seems so obvious that promoting such a rich and varied history of animation, movies, attractions, and not to mention the wealth of characters that have been created in-house over years, would be a no-brainer. Make items seasonal, or tied in with significant dates, or limited to certain parks, something!

Jedeye80

The fact that WDW is in the US and im over in England wishing I was there. But I'm not so I have a look on here and see Americans planning their 3rd trip this year which makes me green with envy! All we have over here is Alton towers which is not even close to WDW. It's 4 years since my last trip and will b 4 more before I go back, but at least this time we go we get to take our son who will be 6 and hopefully big enough to do all the rides.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom