Is there a science to the Fast Pass system?

Bri1121

The last time we traveled to Disney was in 2009 right after Christmas. There were a few rides we missed because of the lines and only got a few fast passes the whole trip.

We are traveling July/August this year and know it will be crowded. Any tips, suggestions for the parks! We missed out on Soarin last time and DH waited a long time for Tower of Terror and never made it on the Rockin Roller Coaster- he has never been on and I feel terrible!

We have two small kids so they are not able to ride all the rides and we will be doing a baby pass! My mom is also coming so we have more hands to help with the kids.

Any tips, suggestions, advice would be greatly appreciated. In Epcot and HS I have an idea of what rides have the longest waits but what about MK (there are so many rides I do not know what to do!) and AK! :veryconfu

Thanks!!

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
The last time we traveled to Disney was in 2009 right after Christmas. There were a few rides we missed because of the lines and only got a few fast passes the whole trip.

We are traveling July/August this year and know it will be crowded. Any tips, suggestions for the parks! We missed out on Soarin last time and DH waited a long time for Tower of Terror and never made it on the Rockin Roller Coaster- he has never been on and I feel terrible!

We have two small kids so they are not able to ride all the rides and we will be doing a baby pass! My mom is also coming so we have more hands to help with the kids.

Any tips, suggestions, advice would be greatly appreciated. In Epcot and HS I have an idea of what rides have the longest waits but what about MK (there are so many rides I do not know what to do!) and AK! :veryconfu

Thanks!!

Hi there,

I actually have a very long extensive write up that I send to my friends who travel with children which goes through the rides, wait times and how to navigate the park. This is mostly made up for a family who has never been to WDW before. I would be happy to email that to you if you like. But the jist of it is this: Get the list of rides and what has a Fast Pass. Have each child pick 2 things that are important to them to ride/see at each park. Make sure, no matter what, to hit those rides/attractions. I would also make a list of must sees for each park for the family - meet Mickey, ride Dumbo, etc. Another tip - we head to the left, not to the right, when we go around the park. So for example, we grab a FP for jungle cruise and then hit Aladdin, and then Pirates, then FP SM - we make it to Fantasy Land - grab lunch and then keep going, we then go back and hit the FP rides. There is a "science" to it - well, more a "method". And everyone has a method that works best for them and their family. So this is what works for my DH and I.

I hope this helps! :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom