Is there a Height requirement for Soarin'

Raegansmommy

Can my toddler ride Soarin'? When we were there in December we didn't get to ride, so I am really hoping we get to this time. We got a fast pass at 1pm, but wasn't for return until 7:45. With 4 children on the hottest day we were there, staying around all afternoon was really not going to work.

Dwarful

If your toddler isn't tall enough you can always 'swap' out. They have the benches near the fast pass machines, so one can wait with the toddler while the other one rides. I know its not the same as riding together as a family, but if your youngest doesn't make the height requirement it might be your only option this trip.

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

If your toddler isn't tall enough you can always 'swap' out. They have the benches near the fast pass machines, so one can wait with the toddler while the other one rides. I know its not the same as riding together as a family, but if your youngest doesn't make the height requirement it might be your only option this trip.

That's exactly what we're planning on doing. While we've vowed to not make this a trip of swap outs (i.e. focus more on kiddie stuff)- there are just some rides for which you have to make exceptions....Soarin' being one of them. :D

Upvote 0

Dwarful

I agree! Soarin' is definately worth the swap out. Plus its in a nice air conditioned area for an easy break with the toddler. But there are lots of rides you can all enjoy together so if you spread out your 'swaps' it won't seem so bad.

Upvote 0

Rob562

And while you're waiting for the people on the ride, you could head upstairs to the Kidcot table that's usually outside the Garden Grill for some activities while you wait. But I believe you'll all have to go back down to Soarin in order for the second person to enter via Child Swap.

-Rob

Upvote 0

sarajo

The height requirement is pretty strictly enforced at Soarin', too! Our son was so hopeful that he would be tall enough on our last visit, so we immediately checked him out... just made it! But, even though one Soarin' cm saw him getting measured and made it, another cast member came along and pulled him out to be re-checked because he didn't think he was tall enough.

Upvote 0
We measured my little cousin at the beginning and they said he was tall enough, only to have them check him again at the end and say he wasn't. BIG TEARS...it was so sad :(

Upvote 0

ncstate7991

My daughter and I rode Living with the Land while my wife rode Soarin'. As long as there is not a line for LWTL you should time it just about perfect! Then I rode Soarin and wife changed diaper and gave her a snack. It worked out pretty good for us!

Upvote 0

heartodisney

picture.php

Sorry, everytime there is a "height reqirement thread"....I just cannot help but think of this....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom