Is the Grand Floridian the deluxe of the deluxe?

EvilQueen-T

I think the restaurants, spa, and the little things like what they offer for instance at the club level lounge are a little above what you see at the other resorts but if you take those things away I think the rooms, atmosphere, and service are similar to other deluxe resorts especially bwi and yacht club. The decor between the 3 are very similar.

s&k'smom

A little GF, our view from Conch Key
IMG_2781[1].JPG

worldfanatic

I haven't owned an automatic since 1988 and cannot tell you how annoying it is that very few valets truly have a clue how to handle a manual transmission. It's a sad truth that the US car market has dumbed down the US driver base by offering so few manual transmissions and left us with fewer valets that can handle it.

Frankly, unless you're on a racetrack, anybody driving a manual is just a goober trying to be "hip".
Don't rip on valets because they can't drive your ridiculous, antiquated "cool" ride. Just catch up with the times.

EpcoTim

Frankly, unless you're on a racetrack, anybody driving a manual is just a goober trying to be "hip".
Don't rip on valets because they can't drive your ridiculous, antiquated "cool" ride. Just catch up with the times.

Yeah, right. Someone's personal preferences and pleasure are only to be hip. Enjoy your "lazy" trans and surfing your iPhone while eating your 4 sausage and egg mcmuffins on your way to work.

ABQ

Yeah, right. Someone's personal preferences and pleasure are only to be hip. Enjoy your "lazy" trans and surfing your iPhone while eating your 4 sausage and egg mcmuffins on your way to work.
@EpcoTim The moose out front should have told you that the sausage and egg McMuffins were not available and eating them while driving is not hip anyway.
@s&k'smom , did you snoop around and check out the joint much? How does it look up close?

s&k'smom

I walked around the back and it had lovely old fashioned lights and the rooms looked big and along the theme as the hotel just expanded. I saw a few families there but not many they were definitely still working on it inside, I did see a housekeeper cleaning and people going in and out well CM's. It's just very big building and I hate to say it it really makes that area crowded.

luv

Some cars do not offer an automatic transmission. Many of those cars would be considered "hip" by car people...like the expensive sports cars.

If one is going to accept a job parking many different kinds of cars, one ought to know how to drive them, IMO.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom